What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a tremendous mousepad. It puts my rather plain "Dell" branded one in the shade.

Today I received I''s and Familar of Zero. A while back, during a discussion about the ever-more meagre packaging used for anime DVDs, ayase posted an image of a DVD case with a recycling logo cut out of the plastic. At the time I thought he'd fired up Photoshop and made a most amusing joke; indeed, it's a misconception under which I laboured until I opened I''s and saw this.

Needless to say I will be swapping the case for a double Amaray forthwith. Environment be damned.

fabricatedlunatic said:
A while back, during a discussion about the ever-more meagre packaging used for anime DVDs, ayase posted an image of a DVD case with a recycling logo cut out of the plastic. At the time I thought he'd fired up Photoshop and made a most amusing joke; indeed, it's a misconception under which I laboured until I opened I''s and saw this.

Needless to say I will be swapping the case for a double Amaray forthwith. Environment be damned.
I love the fact that it's a recycling logo as well. Why the hell would you want to throw away / recycle something which is doing the rather important job of holding your bloody DVD? It's not a milk carton; you don't chuck away the case after you've watched the disc.

The (sweet, sweet) irony is that I've thrown the case away but wouldn't have if not for the "enviromentally friendly" design.

Although I have a sneaking suspicion that the motives behind it were more to do with saving money than the environment...

Notification (via online tracking) that a package I was expecting was signed for today by somebody called "Davis". And that's not my immediate neighbour, I asked him about it. So who the f*ck has my parcel, the funeral parlour next door?

Citylink have failed even harder than HDNL here, handing my parcel to this "Davis" character without so much as a note to even tell me where they are. At least when my parcels are in a depot I know where they are. When do we get a decent heavy-duty pneumatic post system? Machines are so much more efficient than people.

got today =3

UPlark's Viral -i love him-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Part 2 blu ray -region A and B-

Sengoku Basara 2 Complete Works and Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan - Hakuouki Gengashuu artbooks

A clear File and mini pop ups there from Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan -so pretty i love the boys from it-

Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love on PS2...

SakuraWarsV.jpg

I have already finished the Wii version, but the lure of Japanese voice acting and all those bonus bits became too much to resist so it just had to be imported.

Good excuse to play it again, too.

Received these Monday

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Part 2 (Region A Blu-ray)
Casshern Sins Pt.2 (2008) (Region A Blu-ray)
One Piece: Season 2 Seventh Voyage Uncut (2 Discs) (Region 1 DVD)

haibane renmei boxset
paranoia agent vol. 1 dvd
lunar legend tsukihime vol 2 (not for me though...)
fruits basket postcard set

still waiting on my copy of bamboo blade though... hmmm... but thats enough to be going on with! :D

Aya-Kun said:
Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan -so pretty i love the boys from it-
You see, this is why I get funny looks when I buy Hakuouki stuff. ^^; Can I help the fact that I love the Shinsengumi? Same with Sengoku Basara, actually.

ayase said:
A parcel. Along with an HDNL "Sorry we missed you" card.

We have left your parcel(s) for you to collect from:

A safe place:
"Posted through letter box"
Too good.

Zin5ki said:
My free mousepad finally arrived!
And it's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back