What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaz said:
ilmaestro said:
Limited edition of Fate/Extra for the PSP.
Where'd you get that from? Also, can you play it in English?
I ordered it from NCSX, and no, unfortunately. I would think someone will do an English patch... eventually? It can't be too hard for PSP games, right?

afoia said:
gundam cole du ciel vols. 1-8 for £15 :)
Nice!

Haha, I just can't imagine reading "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" and it having the same impact. :p I don't have a very good imagination, you see.

Final Fantasy 13 Playarts Kai Snow, Oerba Dia Vanille and Oerba Yun Fang.

Hatsune Miku Figma and Nendoroid luckly both for a great price seeing how expesnive they are now

Death Note Light Nendoroid

Ps2 Odin Sphere

My monthly pay. Why the hell am I paying PAYE tax when I've only been working two months and haven't earned my tax-free personal allowance yet? I got a bonus but the tax man has taken it in it's entirity, leaving me worse off than I was last month when I didn't get one!

::folds arms, taps foot::

Where's Voddas?

This happens to me when I get a bonus (although not quite as extreme, which would have me worried) - you get taxed this month as if that was your regular monthly salary, and you'll get the difference back next month.

Also I believe your "allowance" is effectively monthly, too, so you should always be paying PAYE, just not on your full salary each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back