What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it :/ Anyway, I don't beleive I'll have the time to play it before mid next week. As a matter of fact, I've got enough started games to take me the rest of the year to finish :p

I'm just slow, as I hardly ever find time to play, even though I enjoy doing it.

You don't have to tell me Chaos. I have a fiance with the thumb the size of a Graboid. I don't get much time to play either... however, mine isn't voluntary. ¬_¬

Received the following from Axel Music

Aria - The Origination (dvd)
Ouran High School Host Club (Box Set) (Region A Blu-Ray)

I also received the T-Shirt from Genshiken - Complete Second Season - Premium Collection

From Blahdvd I received

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (Wii)

Just received an email from Waterstones about the copy of Watchmen they sent me. It appears there have been cases recently of orders 6 month - 1 year old being resent. At least they haven't charged me again and the returns address is freepost.

Monthly Amazon JP order:

DVD:

Haruhi 2009 v.8 (Hopefully the last R2J DVD I ever buy, unless I start DRRR!!)

BD:

CANAAN v.8
Queen's Blade s.2 v.4
Fullmetal Alchemist v.8
Aoi Bungaku v.3
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun v.3
So.Ra.No.Wo.To. v.1
Eden of the East Movie 1 + Air Communication

ive just got home and i had waiting for me

games-
Blazblue 360 collectors edition -finaly came-

figures-
d.gray man innocence box white
Togainu no Chi Shiki figure -ya i can put him with my akira-

DVD-
Chanbara Beauty -early b-day present from a friend online he doesn't really know what i like other than anime and game lol-

Other stuff-
fruits basket fanbook Cat
6 inu-yasha pins
early b-day card -not till friday-

I received lots of magazines, having finally decided to sort out some monthlies that I wanted to start buying ages ago.

I did not receive my Saber Lily figure, which has been sitting awaiting customs charges for three days. ;_;

I apparently recieved my Sony Erikson phone today. I say "apparently" because it was my bro who told me he was given it, and I'm just too shattered to give a damn atm...

*Moment later*

Okay, I may as well get up and look. ;)

Dylan Moran - The Whole Collected Thing

I fear I've spent rather more than I should have this week. Lots of things were cheap, okay?

mangaman74 said:
Blazblue Calamity Trigger: Limited Edition (PS3)
I received this as well. The art book is drool worthy.

If you want a game some time, feel free add me (PSN ID: fablooney). I'm going to need some practice first; this game has a somewhat steeper learning curve than Street Fighter.

Speaking of PSN, I've been waiting weeks for ayase to accept my friend request. Get yerself online, son!

EDIT: Oh, wait, you have. Well how about that.

Over the past three days I have received...

Aliens vs Predator (PS3)
Dead Space (PS3)
Dead Space Downfall (Blu-ray)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya volume 5 GN

i recived today

baccano vols 3 and 4 ~r1~ finaly finished the set
darker than black vol vol 4 ~r1~ i think im just missing one vol now

b-day cards
money

and a nasty sun burn from spending the day at thorpe park ~sniff sniff~ its so red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back