What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, today I received:

Natsu no Arashi season 2, volume 3 (DVD)

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, volume 1 (BD)

I am now very happy.

Wrist/ankle weights. I'm wearing them now as I type. They don't feel heavy at first but you do notice they get heavy after 30 minutes. Bit bulky but I can just wear them around my ankles under my jeans if I got outside with them on.

ilmaestro said:
Where did you go on the crazy shopping spree, chaos? Also, don't forget with GAME, you don't have to send the return back to them and wait for a refund, you can take it back into a store if you have one close to you.
Yes, I know that. What is actually a good thing, considering they have a store right around the corner from the office.

I've bought most of these at up1.

afoia said:
chaos said:
And I've heard Game was going to close a third of it's stores, no wonder why :'(

As far as i know its due to them owning Gamestation aswell, and as Gamestation is making more money than the GAME stores there only keeping open the shops in the vital areas, or stores that do better than Gamestation.

Its a bit annoying really as i used to work in my local gamestation and alot of them in there are still annoying even though i finished years ago! Looks like i'll stick to ordering my games online for the time being.
Oh, I see. I thougth the fact they are bad to deliver pre-orders and the fact HMV had the same games they did for at least a fiver less was the cause for that.

I do have loads of points from them as I've bought a console there though. I keep forgetting to spend those.

Ace work on picking up anything to do with Silent Mobius, Fabby. Are you buying the English version of the Kanzenban edition of the manga?

Nah, it's a bit on the expensive side. I bought a couple of the original Viz graphic novels and while I was impressed with the art, it didn't really grab me. I wanted the movie primarily for the swanky animation.

Shame, it's a really nice release which I was going to support until I managed to pick up the Japanese versions. I want to convince someone to buy it in my stead so I feel better. ^^;

Got this morning -

Figma Vocaloid Len figure winter campaign
USB Talking One Piece Chopper -so cute-

I was hoping for my BRS plushies but they might come tomorrow

ilmaestro said:
Aya-Kun said:
I was hoping for my BRS plushies but they might come tomorrow
And where did you happen to get these from? ^^;

Yay! they came today, tho i ordered 3 but 2 were in the same -sniff snfiff they were picked at random there is 6 different ones-

As for were i got them, i got them from play-asia they were part of there deal of the week but they were pretty much gone in a few hours i got the last 3 they had =)

heres a piccy -double i got was dead master- i might sell her or try to trade her for one i don't have- I happy with the BRS one tho so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back