Anime:
Eureka Seven part 2 (AL)
Fate/Stay Night Volume 4
Gundam Seed Destiny part 1 (AL)
Romeo X Juliet Volume 3
Rozen Maiden Volume 2

Blu-Ray:

Recived in the post today

Spectobes Beyond the portals and rhythum paradise for the ds Paid £11 for the both brand new from game play. Never used them before must as i was impressed with them

Mixed news today.

Received my computer bag from Play.com,

Belkin Neoprene 15.6" Laptop Sleeve / Jet/Cabernet

I also received a copy of Watchmen (Hardback) from Waterstones

Good book but I already own it. I originally ordered it from Waterstones 07/03/2009 and it was shipped 09/03/2009. Why they have sent me a second copy just over a year on from the order I don't know :roll:

I have emailed them to say I want to send it back. I don't know if they have charged me again (it is not on my card statement yet) but if they have then I will want a refund.

I have also received Genshiken - Complete Second Season - Premium Collection. I actually received it last week but Axel sent me they wrong version (I did not receive the T-Shirt). Since they have agreed to send me the T-Shirt I am keeping this version of the release.

Zin5ki said:
Ryo Chan said:
2 t-shirts from e-bay

happy ryo
Judging from the guide, those shirts appear to be neither shipshape nor Bristol fashion. I assume you're aware of such factors, of course.

what can you do? when companies start actually shipping over such t-shirts to the uk for an acceptable price, then i'll buy them

but i'm not gonna pay £34 + shipping+postage+customs to some random american guy who got lucky and managed to import a licenced t-shirt from china

yes i dislike piracy, and if at all possible, i will avoid it. i won't touch pirate dvds or games, but when it comes to clothes, you really haven't much of a choice

Durial666 said:
They look awful D:
Like Ryo mentioned:
Dont dis- the do!!! :p

I neither knew nor care atm about it. It's something that's wearable and available. When we get more stuff to consider officially, that's when I give a damn.
I mean, bring more TerraTag and other branded merc. I'll buy that, no probs. :)

Just got Valkyria Chronicles I've order from amazon. Now, I've got enoug games for the rest of the year... =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back