Received my Archonia order,

Sakura wars Capsule toy part 5 random figure
Lucky star Small Mini-Nendoroid PVC Trading Figure Part 02 Random Figure
HG series Gainax heroins capsule toy set of 5
Hgif Gainax Capsule toy part 03 - Set of 5

My Arcade Stick parts arrived the day:

Sanwa Joystick(blue)
Sanwa Pushbuttons (red/black)

So now just have to get them put into place.

Arbalest said:

Sanwa Joystick(blue)

Would love to see pics of this when it's done.

I got the first volume of Nausicaa today.

Kaede said:
Arbalest said:

Sanwa Joystick(blue)

Would love to see pics of this when it's done.

I got the first volume of Nausicaa today.

It's gonna take a bit more to sort out annoyingly. The joystick itself didn't come with a mounting plate, and the one on the joystick for the SE madcatz is near impossible to remove. I need to re-order the joystick, or place a special order for a mounting plate, otherwise i cannae finish it =/

Bank statement and a Conservative election poster (local).

Okay, let's put it to a vote:
Yay or nay - Should I follow those politicians and whip the Torys' arses with my belt until we see raw flesh? :p (Yep, I'm Liberal!)

Chaz said:
Should I follow those politicians and whip the Torys' arses with my belt until we see raw flesh?
This is somewhat puzzling. Such a practice is entrenched within the traditions of independent schools, but so is the Conservative Party. To administer a whipping would, one supposes, be somewhat nostalgic for them.

Received the following,

Officially Licensed PSP Clean & Protect Kit (Screen Protector & Applicator / Slip Case / Wrist Strap / Cleaning Cloth)

&

SanDisk 2GB Gaming Memory Stick PRO Duo

Stupid Play.com: Instead of sending the above PSP clean & protect kit they have sent me a cd/dvd lens cleaning kit. How this will come in handy with my PSP I don't know :roll: .

I don't like Play very much these days.

Ages ago, I went for their '3 for £15' deal in order to finish my Gantz collection. I ended up buying and reading all of the manga I could before finishing it due to Play not sending me one volume for over a month.

I gave them another chance with Witchblade; once again going for their '3 for £15' deal. It took them around two months to send volume five, and they only sent it yesterday. Of course, I finished the anime ages ago with the aid of the internet, making the DVD rather pointless at this stage.

But I think they've topped themselves with their R1 store. I'd ordered Skull Man and another set from them, one being out of stock and the other being a pre-order at the time of ordering. I received an email on the 14th informing me both had been sent at the same time. If they've done what I think they have and turned two customs safe orders into one £35.98 order, I'll never order from them ever again. There's no way a UK based import store should be THAT dumb.

GSC's Canaan from CANAAN (weirdly confusing to put together), and Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai.

Also Kannagi Complete Collection, from the new DVD Pacific, who now don't send stuff in such a way as to avoid customs. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back