What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayase said:
I think Jayme is wondering what you thought looks good, seeing as he hasn't posted in this thread at all recently. I suspect you were referring to Kaede's Lost in Translation book and picked the wrong name. :lol:
Hmm. I swear to all that is Murray that I saw Jayme's avatar beside that post, I don't really look at usernames too much. This is why it is bad for people to change avatars too often.

Hmmmmm....could just be age starting to catch up with you ilmaestro. But I will stick to my Murray/LiT avatar theme from now on just for you.

But thank you! It is a sweeeeeet book.

Just got these bad boys (note: I didn't take this picture)

Iron+Man+2+6-Inch+Exclusives+-+War+Machine+and+Iron+Man+-+closeup.jpg

Yesterday, I received a large package sent from America, it containing Life 9. I read it, after re-reading volumes 7&8.

Then, much later, some Home Delivery guy left my Black Lagoon books behind the bin. I'm glad I paid £5.20 per book (the RRP is £8.99, meaning I paid close to 50%) 'cause the volume covers are drool worthy, and I luuuuv the large manga releases Viz now release on a regular basis.

Durial666 said:
Got Kanon and Air TV S.A.V.E edition

No need to thank me, Mr. Cheap. Some people, I swear...

Received the following,

Super Street Fighter IV: Hmv Exclusive Sleeve

&

Officially Licensed PSP Clean & Protect Kit (Screen Protector & Applicator / Slip Case / Wrist Strap / Cleaning Cloth)

It only took play.com 3 attempts but I finally have the PSP kit.

My delayed SS parcel. Some plonker put the total value as $32, when I paid $26.

lastscanzh.jpg

But, as luck would hate it, my RM driver-person hates his job and is used to handing me boxes from Sweden. He handed me the parcel without asking for the £12. (He must've missed the bold text at the bottom. Too bad!)

I now have a mint NHK art box.

Also, I received volume five of Black Lagoon, which means I own all eight volumes released.

You were due a bit of luck.

When I lived in London the postman would deliver packages with a charge and I'd pay him directly, which I always thought odd. Since I moved to Suffolk I get ransom notes through the post demanding that I pay if I want to see my precious goods, which I think is how it's supposed to be done.

And while back in the day the occasional over-the-limit package would slip through the net, in recent years those bastards at customs haven't missed anything. It wouldn't be so bad if not for the eight quid RM want in return for paying a VAT charge often less than that.

Err today I didn't recieve anything because we're digging up Saxon archaeology on the e. coast, so I'm lucky if I get to check my post at least once a week.

However, I did recieve a Battle of Britain commemorative pin through the post from my sister. Not anime, grant you, but I'll convert her one day.

cercia said:
Err today I didn't recieve anything because we're digging up Saxon archaeology on the e. coast, so I'm lucky if I get to check my post at least once a week.

However, I did recieve a Battle of Britain commemorative pin through the post from my sister. Not anime, grant you, but I'll convert her one day.

hmmmm my cousin was doing that last year too lol

not lincoln uni is it ;)

Forgot to post what I received over the weekend,

Street Fighter IV: Fight Pad: Guile
Tsubasa - Complete Series / xxxholic Movie (Region A Blu-ray)

Also as it was my birthday on Saturday I got some cards & money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back