What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the past few days I have received

Blu-ray:
Devil May Cry complete collection.
Evangelion 1.11 (2 disc version from hmv).

Today (well OK, yesterday) I got the incredibly awesome limited edition Lost in Translation soundtrack picturebook:

http://community.livejournal.com/i_hear ... tml#cutid1

If you've ever seen this film you'll know how beautifully shot it is and the book has fantastic stills and photographs from the film. Some of which are seemingly from scenes which didn't make the final cut.

Lit19.jpg

Lit39.jpg

Anyway, I love it and it compliments my DVD, original soundtrack and full size framed poster. I'll be off now to see what other LiT tatt I can waste my money on...

got season 5.1 of supernatural today =)

got yesterday 3 petit vocaloid nendoroids and a nedo plus pull back len -so cute-

Kaede said:
Today (well OK, yesterday) I got the incredibly awesome limited edition Lost in Translation soundtrack picturebook:

http://community.livejournal.com/i_hear ... tml#cutid1

If you've ever seen this film you'll know how beautifully shot it is and the book has fantastic stills and photographs from the film. Some of which are seemingly from scenes which didn't make the final cut.

Lit19.jpg

Lit39.jpg

Anyway, I love it and it compliments my DVD, original soundtrack and full size framed poster. I'll be off now to see what other LiT tatt I can waste my money on...
I suspect you really like Lost in Translation...
A good part of my life feels exactly like that, so I can relate a lot to that movie.

Today I received the following from play.com

Officially Licensed PSP Clean & Protect Kit (Screen Protector & Applicator / Slip Case / Wrist Strap / Cleaning Cloth)

....sound of box opening....takes out

Strong Grip Hand Exerciser :roll:

It seems play.com have outdone themselves with this one. Maybe it will be third time lucky.

Manga including Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei 5-6, Gintama 17, I"s 14-15, Fujoshi Rumi 1 and DMC 3.

Also the first Gintama DVD set (R1).

It looks as though it will be a good long weekend.

R

Amazon.co.jp order came in:

DVD:

Ikkitousen XX vol. 0 (don't know why I missed this when it actually came out)

BD:

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun v.4
Queen's Blade s.2 v.5
Aoi Bungaku Series v.4 (Kokoro)
Fullmetal Alchemist v.9
Seikon no Qwaser v.1
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu v.1
So.Ra.No.Wo.To v.2

I think Jayme is wondering what you thought looks good, seeing as he hasn't posted in this thread at all recently. I suspect you were referring to Kaede's Lost in Translation book and picked the wrong name. :lol:

I gots that Paranoia Agent brick yesterday. couple of the discs were flopping about inside urgh. How hard is it to make dvd cases that hold the discs properly in transit!? Otherwise pretty sweet =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back