What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gantz 6-8 were sent yesterday, and they arrived this morning - all three sealed/mint. I like Amazon. Today will be 'on-hold Gantz day'.

TBD, on the other hand, take too damn long. I ordered 10-11 of Drifting Classroom towards the start of the month and 10 arrived this morning.

Received today,

Rin Daughters of Mnemosyne.

On Wednesday I received Mahoromatic complete collection and Brave Story.

A job offer. But atm with my feeling really down I'm not too enthusiastic since the pay is really low and there's alot of pressure to stay forever.

Nyani said:
A job offer. But atm with my feeling really down I'm not too enthusiastic since the pay is really low and there's alot of pressure to stay forever.

completely unrelated to what you said and it doesn't help in any way, but I've got to say, I love your avatar X]

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Nyani said:

completely unrelated to what you said and it doesn't help in any way, but I've got to say, I love your avatar X]

Right about now I prefer unrelated tbh. :p Thanks.

Over the past week I have received...

Anime:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Parts 2 & 3.
Noein complete collection.
Zaion Volume 2.

Death Note 2010 Calendar from Forbidden Planet (Yes, I know it's a bit late to be buying calendars)

I didn't realise it was a 16-month calendar, I've missed Mikami's only appearance in there because of that. D:

Kezwick_Osaka said:
Death Note 2010 Calendar from Forbidden Planet (Yes, I know it's a bit late to be buying calendars)

I didn't realise it was a 16-month calendar, I've missed Mikami's only appearance in there because of that. D:

I got that one :), I really want to draw some of the pics in their, they're brilliant!

Hell Girl 1 & 2 and Tokko 1 & 2, free from Aion (must remember to get annoyed at him more often if this is the result).

I am thinking of complaining though, as the free spider I was promised wasn't included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back