What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aion said:
God, all you ever **** do is moan. You get anime for free, you moan. You get a box set for less than people paid for the 'singles', you moan. Cry me a **** river!
Aion, when I have a beautiful woman in my bed, when I no longer have to worry about money, when the sun is shining and I'm looking out over the Pacific Ocean from my penthouse with a lit Cohiba Esplendido in my hand and a bottle of vintage port by my side, you have my word I will never complain about trivial things like DVD packaging ever again. Until that day however...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6uP_Qbp0x6o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6uP_Qbp0x6o&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ps. I've calmed down a bit, it might not be going back until I've watched it now.

Today, I got my Ikki Tousen - Eloquet Fists game (PSP).
*Rubs game box against cheek* I'm gonna play this babe all day! :D

chaos said:
Dexter seasons 1 & 2 from amazon =)

"In Dexter's Laboratory, lives the smartest boy you've ever seen
but Dee Dee blows his experiments to smithereens
There is gloom, and doom while things go boom
in Dexter's Lab!"

No? :p

Tachi- said:
chaos said:
Dexter seasons 1 & 2 from amazon =)

"In Dexter's Laboratory, lives the smartest boy you've ever seen
but Dee Dee blows his experiments to smithereens
There is gloom, and doom while things go boom
in Dexter's Lab!"

No? :p
Hehe, great minds think alike... Pitty the reality is a lil' more grim.

An empty box from some random guy. Wtf? It was a big box but nothing was in it aside from some 'AirSpeed' bubbles. :|

Got my clay heads back from "The Gallery at Bevere" and on monday, gonna put it into the Ceth Gallery. :D
Can't say I haven't be around places...

Also got a haircut, just the usual stuff, but with a professional (I didn't order it, the old-folk did...)

Just received Death Note 4-5. FINALLY, my #2 collection is complete, and the spines actually all match... because the DN spines are basic/dull. Shame about Claymore and, in particular, DtB...

Today I received Fate/Stay Night Volume 2 and Romeo x Juliet Volume 1 from Anime-On-Line. :D

I also received Death Note Relight Volume 1 from Play.com.

danta's inferno on blu
code geass part 3 limited edition -finaly-
leon from tales of destiny figure
edge from star ocean figure

Yesterday:

Air Gear: 1-6 (+ art box)
Ys: OVA 1-2

Today:

Narutaru: 1-4
Yukikaze (box set)
Tales of Phantasia
Ayakashi 1
Strawberry Marshmallow 1
Desert Punk 5
Little Snow Fairy Sugar 4

I finally got my manga today! (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei volume 5, Black Butler volume 1)
About time. It took much longer than usual.

At least I got a thank you chocolate to make up for the wait.

A Clean bill of health.

Turns out that i was being pestered by sinusitus yesterday (the throat infection had snuck into my sinus' and messed them up abit) But a mixture of early nights and Antibiotics have stomped out all the problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back