What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think you can't get a decent laptop for £460, you're stoned, mine cost £340 and it's fantastic (I can open several browsers along with iTunes, download music and still not have a problem)

Zin5ki said:
That was a little embarrassing of me. It should appear I opted for a wisecrack at the most inappropriate of moments. I give my sympathy and apologies where they're due.

Don't worry you don't need to apologise. I know that you were not to know, & that wisecrack was quite good anyway. :D Made me laugh.

Gonna open a savings account to deposit it in today.

got yesterday =P vols 1-3 of hitman rebord manga

got today £50 amazon voucher =) i had £50 of superchecks so traded them for amazon vouchers -last time i went for hmv one but i thought amazon would be better-

sealed box/complete set of nitro+ one coin forst of chiral figures so cute

stuart-says-yes said:
Kirrimir said:
I'm assuming you want a decent laptop? you won't get that from 460.

I got a good laptop for £300-400ish and it is pretty damn good 4gb ram, 200ish GB memory, windows 7 hell £460 could buy you even better than that now if you look hard enough

I'm pretty sure he wont need to look hard to get better, lol.

But srsly bro, you need more HDD space.

;)

I received an offer today.

A gentleman on the train was transferring items from a supermarket bag to his rucksack. He opened a tub of M&S miniature flapjacks and, without hesitation, asked if I desired one.

I declined, partially through surprise—how often is it that one is offered a flapjack whilst using public transportation?

Zin5ki said:
I received an offer today.

A gentleman on the train was transferring items from a supermarket bag to his rucksack. He opened a tub of M&S miniature flapjacks and, without hesitation, asked if I desired one.

I declined, partially through surprise—how often is it that one is offered a flapjack whilst using public transportation?

Awww, thats nice. :) I think it is nice when strangers do nice things like that. Restores a little faith in humanity.

Just got Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner Through the mail brand new, for £15. Deal or what?

Also, parshly annoyed at Amazon doing this, but i expect Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth Arrived today...but it was sent home. One is not amused.

Still waiting on: Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2

GTO 5, completing my GTO collection. I don't really care since I've already watched the episodes on the net, though...

Arbalest said:
Just got Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner Through the mail brand new, for £15. Deal or what?

Pssssssssh. I got mine for £12 new ages ago. You're a nooblet at the bargain hunting game, Arseblast.

...Isn't the UK version meant to have a better frame-rate and a nice new opening video? After owning both the NTSC and PAL versions for ages, I'm yet to play either version 'cuz the first ZotE put me off.

Aion said:
GTO 5, completing my GTO collection. I don't really care since I've already watched the episodes on the net, though...

Arbalest said:

Pssssssssh. I got mine for £12 new ages ago. You're a nooblet at the bargain hunting game, Arseblast.

If that's the second game you're talking about (I'll assume it is by the title and not some crappy spin-off) Lupus got his for £2 from Cex o_O... you're both noobs!

Fufufufufufufufu

I got xxxHolic Part 1, Eureka Seven part 1 (Anime Legends) and Gundam Seed part 2 (Anime Legends)

Play haven't sent out my Part 1 yet :(

i got today 2 j-mino d.dray man figures hmm lenalee and miki

3 nendoroids L from death note normal and them l and light x-mas version -so cute-

Anime Legends Eureka 7, Part 1.

Ayase's Now Obligatory Packaging Review:
Not bad. Not bad at all. Beez cover art wins again, one small BBFC logo on the front and none on the spine. I'm still not a fan of the 'Anime Legends' branding though, not least because I imagine it will date very badly. The case is a thicker 5-disc Scanavo - though it seems to be a new type of Scanavo which releases the discs a bit easier, but also seems prone to getting the disc tray caught in the bottom of the case when you come to close it. Manga take note; £15-£20 is the right price for a 5/6 disc plastic brick.

I noticed that someone had put up pictures in another thread while I was making that very post. Very useful, cheers.

Boxes 4, 5 and 7 of Inu Yasha. Finally another old series completed.

My Ace Attorney Investigations came too. Thanks to Fabricatedlunatic for the hot price tip! NOw I just need to finish Layton and Kingdom Hearts in my DS queue...

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back