What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five of my SS packages and an eBay parcel.

The eBay parcel held Sanctuary 1-2: 2/9 of the 'best manga ever'. The volumes are long out of print, so it was too tempting not to go in for the books.

As for my SS parcels, starting with the smallest...

Parcel 1:
Moonlight Mile Collection
Figure 17: 1-2

Everything is mint. Someone obviously picked up the MM set new, didn't like it and sold it straight away; which is what I assumed before ordering it.

Parcel 2:
Shootfighter Tekken Collection
Kurogane Communication Collection

The Kurogane brick is as new. The only issue is that the first disc picked up a few scratches due to it coming loose en route to me.

The thin Shootfighter set is old looking and a little beaten up. The corners are dented, there's some yellowing and it's kind of... dirty. Going on the cases all having the seals (cut) on the top and bottom of the cases, it was picked up new and just not looked after very well. But, tbh, I expected it to be in used condition; it being quite old and all, and aside from a few scratches to the second disc the contents are mint.

SS aren't in the business of just selling perfect second-hand goods, after all!

Parcel 3:
Maetel Legend
If I See You In My Dreams OVA
Ys II
Ah My Goddess: 2-5
NHK 3

Everything is mint/as new. I now have 1-4 of NHK and a R1 AMG 2 collection; every case being white. :D

Parcel 4:
Cosmo Warrior Zero 1
Ping Pong Club 1
Giant Robo: 1-3
Innocent Venus: 1-3 + art box

Outside of Giant Robo 3 having some scratches/slight rips on the case plastic, everything is mint. If not for a slight imperfection on the Venus art box, it'd pass for new.

Parcel 5:
Kurau 1-5 + art box
Texhnolyze 1 + art box

The Texhnolyze art box is perfect, and is one of the nicest looking art boxes I've seen. It makes owning the series seem better. :)

The Kurau art box is pretty much mint; only some very slight knocks stopping me classing it as new. All five volumes are mint, and all five come with booklets.

----

I now wish I'd gone for the Witchblade DVDs. It was a tad expensive for a random purchase, and I hadn't had much look with getting mint art boxes from SS previously.

In short, Fabriluna is a massive ******* ****. He'll only go onto 6/10 it since I rated it highly...

My lovely dress. <3

I as pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to pay customs on it (Do shipping charges usually count for customs is is it just the item on it's own?).
Then again, the customs bill normally comes after the item.

It fits perfectly.

Kezwick_Osaka said:
My lovely dress. <3

Post an image of yourself and I'll grade it based on the loveliness displayed.

With or without the dress.

If you happen to be a cross-dressing man, please don't, though.

Aironic said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
My lovely dress. <3

Post an image of yourself and I'll grade it based on the loveliness displayed.

With or without the dress.

I've been told once that I look like a 10 year-old drag queen if that's any excuse.

Kezwick_Osaka said:
Aironic said:
I've been told once that I look like a 10 year-old drag queen if that's any excuse.
LOL =)
if only you're a 20yo drag queen then it wouldn't be a problem. 10yo it's not legal age, or so I've heard.

chaos said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Aironic said:
LOL =)
if only you're a 20yo drag queen then it wouldn't be a problem. 10yo it's not legal age, or so I've heard.

But if your smaller/equal size to him, he's not picky ;)

I Joke

Today I received a letter from my doctor which will enable me to get £100 or so a month extra from benefits, whatever my circumstances may become. Nice. :D Should offset my council tax.

Tachi- said:
chaos said:
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Aironic said:
LOL =)

But if your smaller/equal size to him, he's not picky ;)
My only requirement is actually to be female. Smaller, same size, taller, I don't really care about it, to be honest.

The above a certain age thing is more becuase of the criminal implications of it... =P

can i make a couple of additions to your sole requirement? class it as "Female, no mental problems that could lead to your death and Human" lol right, now your sorted.

I received 2 donuts and a pair of hand warming things.

Tachi- said:
can i make a couple of additions to your sole requirement? class it as "Female, no mental problems that could lead to your death and Human" lol right, now your sorted.
Sorry, forgot about the human bit. Not really sure I care about he mental problems, as long as I enjoy the ride... :p

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
Sorry, forgot about the human bit. Not really sure I care about he mental problems, as long as I enjoy the ride... :p

"a hole's a goal"

and

"if it bleeds, it breeds"

the two "rules" my friend hazel goes by when he's out to pull :p

Tachi- said:
chaos said:
Tachi- said:

"a hole's a goal"

and

"if it bleeds, it breeds"

the two "rules" my friend hazel goes by when he's out to pull :p
I don't like this rules... lots of things have holes and lots of things bleeds, but won't breed....

i got one of those stupid postal cards things cause someone didn't pay enough postage on something they sent me.

on a plus note i did get my one piece chopper gloves from play-asia so cute

was hoping for two figures but hopefully they will come tomorrow

I got my Sarugaki Hiyori figure yesterday. I'll take some photos later, but this is what she looks like:

hiyori1.jpg

Between saturday and today I received...

Anime:
Bleach series 4 part 2
Pom Poko

Blu-Ray:
The Mummy Trilogy
Whiteout
Mutant Chronicles
Serenity

Today I received Fate/Stay Night volume 3, Romeo x Juliet volume 2 and Rozen Maiden volume 1 from Anime-On-Line. :D

Gundam 00: V2
Best Student Council: 1, 2, 4 (x2) & 5
Human Crossing: 1-3

Gundam arrived with one disc loose, but no damage. I can now watch 1-17, rather than just 1-9 - yay!

All of the Best Student Council DVDs are mint and in their original white cases. However, there was a mistake and I got two of the fourth volume instead of volume three.

SS's response, within a few hours of me emailing them:

clipboard02hg.jpg

And, as ever, all three volumes of Human Crossing are mint. Same old, same old...

I can't fault SS: they send fast, they package pretty much everything in boxes of varying sizes, they ship for free AND they have excellent CS. Best store ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back