What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I received the Gotham Knight BD (clearly Arkham Asylum left more of an impression that I initially thought). Yes, that's right, yesterday. I think it's the first time I've had a Royal Mail delivery on a Sunday.

ilmaestro said:
If "upstairs" counts as out, then yes. ;_;

Doubt he even had it with him or bothered to knock.

Were you asleep? ;)

Nah, have had it happen to me too - just the once, since our postman is pretty good.

ilmaestro said:
A "we tried to deliver but you were out" note. >_>
I had to go to the sorting office to retrieve an item today. RM had sent a seasonal blue note through the post box—what colour was yours?

a copy of Total Guitar, my first in about a year 8)

i might dig through some of my old copies, i think i have some Arch Enemy tabs in my older issues

Fudce said:
ilmaestro said:
If "upstairs" counts as out, then yes. ;_;

Doubt he even had it with him or bothered to knock.

Were you asleep? ;)

Nah, have had it happen to me too - just the once, since our postman is pretty good.
Yeah, our postie is usually very good, too, so I'm wondering if it was someone else on cover.

Zin5ki said:
ilmaestro said:
A "we tried to deliver but you were out" note. >_>
I had to go to the sorting office to retrieve an item today. RM had sent a seasonal blue note through the post box—what colour was yours?
Yep, seasonal blue. Although I'm not sure why they went to the extra expense, when the cards are usually seasonal red to begin with. ^^;

WOOOOOOOH!

Backdated Pay!! They've owed me this money since November 2008! Took them over a year but I finally got my money. Best time of year to get it too. Now I can just relax.
^______^

Tanpenshu 1, The Drifting Classroom 1, Tales of Earthsea and a xmas present.

My SS pacels have gone missing, but at least everything else turned up before the post stopped. :D

Code Geass s1 part 2. I forgot to order it when it first came out; Amazon shipped it yesterday at 7pm and it was here this morning, somehow. Should help tide me over until I have more Gundam 00.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back