What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
christmas cards, darker than black vols 3 and 5 and i got my copy of zelda: spirit tracks limited edition game exclusive with tin and figures so cute

ilmaestro said:
Damn, that really isn't safe for work. ^^;
"Not Safe For Work" is always an odd one, depends what your work is really. Obviously an awful lot would not be safe to look at if you worked in say, a Catholic school. But I've seen calenders which would put that one to shame on the walls of garages...

memorium said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
ilmaestro said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
A2-sized image of a naked Horo (July & August if you're interested)
Pics? ^^;
This one (not work safe, obviously).

Okay, the image itself is not quite A2 with that pesky calendar part, but it's big enough \o/
i totally want this calendar now, it will go well with the calendar i got from Metal Hammer 8)

Are you talking about the calendar with nudes that came with the Slayer edition of MH? I got that one too ;D

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
memorium said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
ilmaestro said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
A2-sized image of a naked Horo (July & August if you're interested)
Pics? ^^;
This one (not work safe, obviously).

Okay, the image itself is not quite A2 with that pesky calendar part, but it's big enough \o/
i totally want this calendar now, it will go well with the calendar i got from Metal Hammer 8)

Are you talking about the calendar with nudes that came with the Slayer edition of MH? I got that one too ;D
indeed i am 8)

Kurau Phantom Memory 2 & 4 (very useful - I bet I get 3 next ¬_¬) and four free energy saving light bulbs from npower, seemingly at random.

These new ones are really good. They look the same but give off much nicer light than the old ones - it has a yellow tinge like traditional bulbs rather than the harsh white they used to be. I only don't have energy saving bulbs already because my main lights are dimmable screw-in spots (these ones can go in my lamp, one after the other for the next forty years, I guess).

Maybe not today but on Friday (Birthday) I got:
Red Herring Jeans (with belt.)
Rocha Hooded Fleece (it's so comfy!)
Absolute Boulderdash (board game.)
Sacrface canvas picture.
Chocolates
Beer
Moneys
An "Art of The Darkness" art book.
and an iPod dock for traveling. (it's sweet).

An region free DVD player.
School Rumble series 1.
Inglourious Basterds blue ray.

For my birthday last friday:
£25 of Waterstones vouchers
An incense burner
An wooden owl model kit

Voddas said:
KevinB said:
For my birthday last friday:
£25 of Waterstones vouchers
An incense burner
An wooden owl model kit
We have the same Birthday! :thumb:
As do me and Will-O'-The-Wisp. As (I think) do Ryo and Tachi... >_>

Well Happy Birthday to you too then Kevin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back