Kung Fu Dunk Blu-Ray
Book: Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
Book: 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King
Chocolate!
More chocolate!
Assorted girls jewellery.
Charlie the Unicorn t-shirt.
Assorted girly clothes.

Got my Wings of Honneamise Blu-ray/DVD set. I had expected one case with both discs, but it's actually a set that comprises two individual cases housed in a sturdy art box. Nice.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Got my Wings of Honneamise Blu-ray/DVD set. I had expected one case with both discs, but it's actually a set that comprises two individual cases housed in a sturdy art box. Nice.

Good taste :thumb:

How much did you pay? My copy cost £39.99 from playusa a couple of months ago.

Mutsumi said:
Today is my wife's birthday, & she (& by extension I) received:
Assorted girls jewellery.
Charlie the Unicorn t-shirt.
Assorted girly clothes.

I like how you think, re-what's partners is mine vice versa. :p Though I wonder about you receiving assorted girly clothes and jewelry. :p

We're both lucky in that we both like pretty much the same things, so the fact we share everything is more than just a sentiment; we really do share our games & DVDs.

The only item of clothing we share though is our Tekken 6 hoodie. :p Except the times she used my coats though. :)

mangaman74 said:
I got my copy from Right Stuf for $46 including shipping, which is about £28. There aren't many films I'd spend that kind of money on, but Honneamise is special.

fabricatedlunatic said:
mangaman74 said:
I got my copy from Right Stuf for $46 including shipping, which is about £28. There aren't many films I'd spend that kind of money on, but Honneamise is special.

I have thought about using Right Stuff but I don't like their policy on credit cards: post/fax a copy of both sides of the card - I don't think so.

On tuesday night; £60 in HMV vouchers.....only trouble is, my local HMV doesn't have a great amount of anime in it, and so....as i'm heading south tomorrow (brighton) i might call in at southampton and london on the way back.

Oh Brighton... Enjoy Tachi. I'll give it a pass, this time, as I'm really tired and I still have a party, I mean, meeting tonight and another party at friends on Sunday.

chaos said:
Oh Brighton... Enjoy Tachi. I'll give it a pass, this time, as I'm really tired and I still have a party, I mean, meeting tonight and another party at friends on Sunday.

u need to be a normal otaku and have no outside life, makes life easier

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:

Who said it's not an otaku party?
Even though I have an outside life, I'm still the second biggest otaku here according to MAL. ;)

chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:

Who said it's not an otaku party?
Even though I have an outside life, I'm still the second biggest otaku here according to MAL. ;)

Who's the top Otaku??
and ah fair enough mate, another time then :)

(i have a very busy social life Ryo, and i'm fast becoming a mini otaku lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back