What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will he hell. He hates the genre in the 1st place. I'll whisk it past him anyways, maybe turn the volume of my TV up so he can hear.... ;)

I received a surround sound system earlier today, and have been tinkering with it for the last several hours.

What's everyone's thoughts on surround sound in general?

Rammstein's Liebe Ist Für Alle Da (Special Edition) on CD and Space Adventure Cobra on DVD. Another terrible VHS replaced!

Also Nana book 19.

R

Jiindama said:
I received a surround sound system earlier today, and have been tinkering with it for the last several hours.

What's everyone's thoughts on surround sound in general?

I have spent a fair amount on my set up. There is nothing like watching a film on a big screen at home in comfort with proper sound and without the disturbance of others. Set it up properly and watch a creepy film like the Others. Other good bits to test it out are Saving Private Ryan or the Star Wars Films. Anything with a properly constructed sound track with sounds coming from all around really benefits.

I got Herzeleid and Rosenrot by Rammstein today.

FINALLY received my last SS package today. Please Teacher box set, my final My Hime volume (/complete box set) and my final Trinity Blood volume were contained within.

I was hoping to make another SS order, but SS seem to have stopped free international shipping. Bugger. At least there's only a few things left I want to order...

Princess Tutu arrived, too. No problems.

I just ordered my final Naruto box set (10) from Amazon.com. I don't like how they send in jiffy bags, but £16.60 (including currency conversion and shipping) is pretty damn cheap.

Got my DBGT 1 from SS and a volume of Gintama (15).

I'm still waiting on loads from my last SS binge, including the very first day's order. I wonder if customs is completely backlogged at the moment.

R

Gunsmith Cats (Revised Editions) V3 & 4

I'm enjoying it so much I almost put all of Burst on my order as well, but thought better of it. Credit cards have their limits after all.

I received (actually on Friday) Final Fantasy 10 for the PS2. Its the original - not the platinum. Got it off ebay 8.50 quid. Pretty decent if you ask me - it came in great condition to, like new TBH.

So I'll be playing that after I've finished Tales of Vesperia. woot woot heh

Jonboy87 said:
I received (actually on Friday) Final Fantasy 10 for the PS2. Its the original - not the platinum. Got it off ebay 8.50 quid. Pretty decent if you ask me - it came in great condition to, like new TBH.

So I'll be playing that after I've finished Tales of Vesperia. woot woot heh

I got X, X-2 and XII off'a eBay recently too 8)

I recieved Planetes boxset one as well, yesterday. And in mint condition. I was a little worried after I seemed to remember reading some posts about recieving damaged Planetes boxsets but all was well.

Must order the second one too.

Maltos said:
I recieved Planetes boxset one as well, yesterday. And in mint condition. I was a little worried after I seemed to remember reading some posts about recieving damaged Planetes boxsets but all was well.

Must order the second one too.

It's quite cheap here

Hurry though I doubt stock will last long. I paid £30 for this set :(

I only received my phone bill today T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back