What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Try is being released in volumes now? I thought it was only ever available as a boxset (excluding VHS). They replaced the old boxsets with nicer-looking new ones last year too.

Mutsumi said:
.....Try is being released in volumes now? I thought it was only ever available as a boxset (excluding VHS). They replaced the old boxsets with nicer-looking new ones last year too.
Slayers, Slayers Next and Slayers Try are all being released in single volumes in the uk by MVM.

I think the boxsets you mentioned are what Funimation released in the us.

you can get the whole series in one set for £33 from up1
thats the whole 78 ep of the Tv series :3

anyhow got some indain shirts and europain trousers today

I've been told that my Complete Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU Boxset has arrived today! Woop! Now my FMP! Collection is complete!! :twisted:

I just received two Dominos Pizzas. If you order online, there is a mistake on the site that lets you get the double decandence base upgrade for free.

Thanks all, we have chosen the name Tor which has lots of interesting meanings.

Here is a little pic of him snoozing.

Tor.....thats like a kind of hill isn't it?

Did you know that while still in the womb, babies have a full face of hair which they shed, eat, & poop out before birth?

You can thank Stephen Fry on QI for that one. :D

The boy's name Tor \tor\ is of Old Norse and Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "thunder; turtle-dove". Variant of Thor. Also an Irish Gaelic name for a craggy hilltop and in old english refer to a watchtower.

:)

Or a love of AC/DC?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EKmYlnQv_dg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EKmYlnQv_dg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back