What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for my copy of Kekko Kamen. I lol that one trailer & talking about it randomly together has actually made several of us buy it. XD

I received this weeks Nuts two days late.

Slayers Series' 1-3 R1 Collection. It's like a big digipack book in a sleeve. Only thin card but it looks impressive.

Sorry MVM - You just can't compete on price or design.

A laptop from work unfortunately it is only for the weekend, so I can test that they don't cock anything up when they transfer the main system my department use to a new server. Unfortunately my boss can't sign it off as overtime but he is giving it to me as time in lieu at double time.

Today I received:
Gurren Lagann vol. 3 - 6 (Hurry up with vol. 1 & 2 Amazon!)
Gurren Lagann Manga vol. 1
Gurren Lagann OST
Gurren Lagann Backpack
Otaku No Video
Lucky Star vol. 6
Lucky Star OVA

I am still waiting for:
Gurren Lagann vol. 1 & 2
Gurren Lagann Drill Keyring
Michael Jackson 'This Is It' tour wallet
Initial D Extreme Stage Japan Version (May have to get ebay seller to refund me, it has been almost a month)
Some World of Warcraft trading cards for my Greasy Paladin deck.
One Piece 1 on Wii
One Piece 2 on Wii
2 Dragonforce CDs
Credit Card bill for all of the above

ayase said:
Mutsumi said:
Greasy Paladin
Is that a new class? Not quite a Fallen Paladin, just a slightly dodgy one?

I call it greasy because the deck is designed to be extremely quick, with over half the cards having the 'draw a card' ability in additon to their main effect, plus everything will be very low casting cost.

Also just received two boxes of the new Space Hulk game. One I will use as my own & paint the Terminators up as Blood Angels, the other I'll paint the Terminators up as Iron Hands form my Space Marine force & sell the rest, minus the Genestealers. I'll paint up all the Genestealers for a small Tyranid force. :D

Mutsumi said:
Also just received two boxes of the new Space Hulk game. One I will use as my own & paint the Terminators up as Blood Angels, the other I'll paint the Terminators up as Iron Hands form my Space Marine force & sell the rest, minus the Genestealers. I'll paint up all the Genestealers for a small Tyranid force. :D
Wait, there was a new Space Hulk set? ::goes to look:: And it's all sold out? Bugger. Oh well, I have more than enough marines to paint as it is.

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
Provisional Driving License.
OMG, run for your life!!! ;)

Haha.

Damn right man. I must admit though, I can't wait to get behind the wheel and cut people up on the winding country roads ;)

Now I need to look for a Car... :( Parents said I can only borrow their 1.4 Engine for few weeks/months. I'm looking for a ridiculously cheap 1000 engine.

Lots of driving in Wales. lol.

ayase said:
Mutsumi said:
Wait, there was a new Space Hulk set? ::goes to look:: And it's all sold out? Bugger. Oh well, I have more than enough marines to paint as it is.
The new set is worth it for the Terminator models alone; you get 12, all unique, & one of which is a Librarian. Equivalent price of those Terminators seperately would be the same as the Space Hulk set, but then you'd get the generic Terminators rather than the ultra cool unique ones, & that is before you count the Genestealers & the Space Hulk game bits themselves.

unellmay said:
Mutsumi said:
2 Dragonforce CDs

I used to think you were cool :(

Cooler than ice, baby, or did you miss the sheer amount of Gurren Lagann stuff I got today? :D

Spyro201 said:
Provisional Driving License.
I have one of those. I needed some ID to get enrolled into university, and for those two occasions I was too lenient to prevent being dragged to a club/bar (perish the thought). I've yet to use it for anything automotive.

I have only a provisional too, with a provisional motorbike license bit too. Two wheel is cheaper & faster & more fun. :D Plus I can get one weeks shopping for two people under the seat/inside the topbox.

Aya-Kun said:
finaly got my copy of dissidia collectors edition i should have come friday but i didn't get it untill today

My brother got that through the mail 2-3 days ago as well, and even though i'm extremely addicted to batman, i'm nicking his PSP to have a go on dissidia when he ain't on it. Its good fun i will say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back