What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
devilrules666 said:
we have spunky females

You rang

fb_shigure024.jpg

Strawberry Marshmallow v.2

It's not in the best condition, as is increasingly often the case with books from TBD. And the back cover... do my eyes deceive me or does Miu have a camel toe? Cripes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Eva 2.0 OST (special edition), as well as the new Hamasaki Ayumi single.

R

fabricatedlunatic said:
Strawberry Marshmallow v.2

It's not in the best condition, as is increasingly often the case with books from TBD. And the back cover... do my eyes deceive me or does Miu have a camel toe? Cripes.
You were looking way too closely at that image. I never even noticed... Staunch defender of artistic rights that I am I'd say at least it's accurate, if a little disturbing. It's not like you see anything (when by rights you should) on pages 120-121 when Matsuri and Miu slip over in the bathhouse though. >_>

After inspecting my copy more closely to confirm Fabio's perverse observations I've discovered one of those square flat security stickers actually stuck to a page in the middle of the book. Bollocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rui said:

R

Rui,what do you think of the OST?I really enjoyed it,definatley some of Shirou's finest!

today I recieved confirmation that my order of DBZ season 2 has shipped and a ton of messages to do with the planning of me and a friends manga collab.As it stands,we're going to need a few more staff members to get it ready ^_^;.

evangelion rocks said:
today I recieved confirmation that my order of DBZ season 2 has shipped and a ton of messages to do with the planning of me and a friends manga collab.As it stands,we're going to need a few more staff members to get it ready ^_^;.

no closer to being able to show some concepts? and what kind of help do you need?

evangelion rocks said:
Rui said:

R

Rui,what do you think of the OST?I really enjoyed it,definatley some of Shirou's finest!

I think it's excellent. The KareKano BGM which slipped in from time to time made me laugh. The new tracks with their choral parts sound awesome :)

I also love Megumi's cover of Tsubasa Wo Kudasai and the Pinky&Killers song. Glad I bought the two disc version as the extended versions often sound better than the soundtrack tracks.

Late arrival: also received the Detroit Metal City manga volume 1. Curious to see what Viz makes of this so I couldn't resist.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back