What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackWolf said:
...there's now an ending to that from what i hear. Plus the manga > anime there's just so much they left out of the show...
is the end of it out entirely already? I though it was still on going.... If it's out, I need to read it soon! =D

My copy of the black lagoon 2nd barrage boxset turned up. Had forgotten I'd preordered it a while back until I got a dispatch email last week :D

Truered said:
My copy of the black lagoon 2nd barrage boxset turned up. Had forgotten I'd preordered it a while back until I got a dispatch email last week :D
ARGH!!! Another?! Dammit Play.com!!! Mine better come tomorrow (I pre-ordered that sucker too). ¬_¬

Truered said:

Glad I'm not the only person who does this....that copy of Appleseed Ex Machina on Blu Ray was a very surprising arrival.

Kino's Journey arrived today! It's in a nice box and the cover is really attractive, it's a shame about the garish discs (bright green, ugh!) but I assume this is because they were unchanged from the R1 releases.

ayase said:
Happy Birthday Maltos!

Get anything good?
Thanks!

Apart from money, the most notable things were a few CDs I've been after, a couple of books (including the fourth Moomin novel :wink: ) and a new phone, which I've probably been needing ever since the one it replaced went, with me, into a pool about 2 years ago.

Maltos said:
ayase said:
Happy Birthday Maltos!

Get anything good?
Thanks!

Apart from money, the most notable things were a few CDs I've been after, a couple of books (including the fourth Moomin novel :wink: ) and a new phone, which I've probably been needing ever since the one it replaced went, with me, into a pool about 2 years ago.
Happy b'day mate! =)

chaos said:
Maltos said:
ayase said:
Happy Birthday Maltos!

Get anything good?
Thanks!

Happy b'day mate! =)

Happy birthday, & hooray for Moomins. ^_^ I need to get around to watching my series boxset.

Just got a parcel in the post a moment ago, & inside I found Naruto special edition box set #15 with Gaara figure, One Piece 1:3 & 1:4, & Those Who Hunt Elves. I am pleasantly suprised to find out that Those Who Hunt Elves is about hunting down sexy elves & stripping them naked to find parts of a spell hidden on their smooth naked bodies. Nice. :) I bought it just because I'd heard of it & heard it was good. The cover art made it look fun too. It had a tank. I like tanks. ^_^

True Tears from DVDPacific
Negima!? 1 from HMV
Kare Kano: 1-3 from Amazon
Nana 7 from TBD
.hack//Quarantine (NTSC) from eBay

Five different sources, no damage. My normal postman is on holiday but, considering I've received damaged parcels from the Royal Mail van, I don't think that has anything to do with it. 3/5 of my parcels being in light plastic cases and Kare Kano not being sent in a jiffy bag are more than likely what's behind my good luck today.

Amazon sent Kare Kano in their old box type packaging. I was expecting a jiffy bag... I guess a 560 page book wouldn't fit into their jiffy bags. Though books are loose inside those packages, if Shonan Jumi 2 was also sent in a box then I'll be sticking with Amazon for large books. Jiffy bags simply don't seem able to protect my easily damaged mail from the Royal Mail most of the time, so a box is a better way to go.

New Sony Vaio turned up about half an hour ago. It's big (18.4" Screen) and very vista, like my other one, but still not that keen on the outter design of it. It was a choice between this and a MacBook Pro, and hopefully I've made the right decision... I wanted a big screen after all.

Honestly, I've enjoyed my time without a laptop. Just using the desktop when its absolutely necessary and checking internet on the iPhone. Makes me wonder if I'm gonna use this that much. Might start watching anime more again now though.

Ugh. Gonna have to make recovery discs.

Mutsumi said:
...Those Who Hunt Elves. I am pleasantly suprised to find out that Those Who Hunt Elves is about hunting down sexy elves & stripping them naked to find parts of a spell hidden on their smooth naked bodies. Nice. :) I bought it just because I'd heard of it & heard it was good. The cover art made it look fun too. It had a tank. I like tanks. ^_^
I've always wanted to read the manga for this though.
and yes, its outrageously funny and nonsensical.

Not choosing a mac is the right decision in my opinion. Evil things with style over substance. :mad:

*braces self for a fiery comeback from a mac lover*

It finally came, so I can't complain about my BL: Second Barrage anymore. *Waits for crowd to roar in delight.* :)

My copies of "Princess Tutu complete collection" and "Devil Hunter Yohko" turned up.

And yesterday Negima!? part 1 turned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back