What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pen Tablet arrived today xD

Getting used to it replacing my mouse as we speak.

I'll hopefully draw stuff in CS4 soon too xD

I finally got volume 13 of FMA in the post today! I ordered it from Play.com over 2 months ago, so I was surprised when it was actually posted. Perfect timing though, as I am currently doing a re-watch and just finished volume 12 yesterday.

Hopefully the 2 Stargate boxsets I ordered will come before the weekend!

100_1402.jpg

100_1401.jpg

:D

Urusei Yatsura production cels of Ryū‎nosuke Fujinami.

ayase said:

Very nice.

I just got the end of Gundam Seed Destiny, which feels a bit boring in comparison :)

R

Rui said:
ayase said:

Very nice.
Aren't they? :D

I was a little concerned as the douga seemed to be stuck to the lower cel (backwards, as you can just make out in the picture). I know I probably shouldn't even have attempted it, but some very careful nail-biting peeling later both emerged unscathed. I'm glad though, as I'd like to print a background for that one and display it.

Dragon Ball: 6-12
FMA 1

Elemental Gelade: 1-4

Arcana Heart (NTSC)
Dragon Quest 8 (NTSC)
Drakengard (NTSC)
Shadow Hearts 2 (NTSC)
Wild Arms 3 (NTSC)

I got Astro Boy vol. 2 in the post, today which means I finally have the first 5 volumes uninterrupted. I love Osamu Tezuka's little introductions to the stories that he put in decades after first drawing them.

Aion said:
Yesterday...................

Vagrant Story (NTSC)

That game is really quite brilliant. The battle system takes an extraordinary amount of patience, but it's very unique and very clever. Even though it's PS1 graphics it's still a very beautiful, stylistically accomplished game. Music and script are great too! :] I adore every game that's been set in Matsuno's Ivalive (FFXII, Vagrant Story, FF Tactics) and I hope they don't neglect it anytime soon :]

Today I got my Stargate season 3 and 4 boxsets.
I was slightly dreading the shape they would be in when they arrived (imagining them being sent in jiffy bags), but I was pleasantly surprised when they turned up in nice little boxes and bubble wrap. So even though the boxes were battered to hell, my dvds came out perfect.

Some days ago I received some free post-shave balm samples. They were handing them out. If I had my razor and foam with me I'd take advantage right away, but for the time being I'll stick to using my little electric device.

Today I received the second GTO box set I ordered from SecondSpin last week. Volumes 6-10 in an attractive sturdy artbox with an XXXL t-shirt (an American Small, then). All brand new. For £9 :D

Naruto box 12. Secondspin are clearly starting to hate me as it arrived enclosed between two pieces of what can only be described as opaque industrial bubblewrap instead of a box, presumably to save on their shipping costs after years of exploitation by this foreign buyer. It was fine though.

I'd like to see Customs try to open packaging like that. I had to slide the DVD box out of its shrinkwrap to get it out neatly!

R

Rui said:
Naruto box 12. Secondspin are clearly starting to hate me as it arrived enclosed between two pieces of what can only be described as opaque industrial bubblewrap instead of a box, presumably to save on their shipping costs after years of exploitation by this foreign buyer. It was fine though.

I'd like to see Customs try to open packaging like that. I had to slide the DVD box out of its shrinkwrap to get it out neatly!

R

Customs don't care about opening "neatly" ;) :lol:

Spyro201 said:
Customs don't care about opening "neatly" ;) :lol:
How fitting for them.

Today I received one of the little flavoured lattes being given away outside a coffee chain. It kept me in good spirits until I did a few calculations and realised just how little money I'll have by the end of summer. (I'll need to continue to pay rent for a room I won't actually be staying in for two months, due to contracts and whatnot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back