Status
Not open for further replies.
Received Today...

Anime
Black Blood Brothers complete collection

Received Yesterday...

Anime
Gravion complete collection

I got the last volume of the Haruhi anime yesterday, at least finishing my collection and filling out my boxset :] Also got Phoenix vol. 3 (the Tezuka manga) which I can't wait to read!

CitizenGeek said:
I got the last volume of the Haruhi anime yesterday, at least finishing my collection and filling out my boxset :] Also got Phoenix vol. 3 (the Tezuka manga) which I can't wait to read!
Haruhi is awesome and I never realized Phoenix was out in english. After I foolishly spent all my money, I've seen three volumes of black jack in one of the stalls at the expo. They were really bulky, about 2 and a half regular manga book, slightly bigger format as well, priced at 14 quid. Now I want both of these =P

Got FMA vol. 1 - 3 (the manga) in the post today. And so my FMA manga collecting begins ... :]

chaos said:
Haruhi is awesome and I never realized Phoenix was out in english. After I foolishly spent all my money, I've seen three volumes of black jack in one of the stalls at the expo. They were really bulky, about 2 and a half regular manga book, slightly bigger format as well, priced at 14 quid. Now I want both of these =P

Haruhi is awesome. I'm really looking forward to the last 4 episodes :]

All of Phoenix is out in English (from Viz) and it's phenomenally brilliant. The first two volumes were, anyway, and I've little to doubt it won't get better as it goes. It's just a pity Tezuka died before he got to finish it (each story is more or less stand alone, but still ...) :/

I've been reading the Haruhi manga and it's pretty good but I've heard so much about the anime I'll, have to check it out whenever it's released here.

sonia_leong said:
Haha, forgot to post this earlier - on Friday I received a blue wig, when I ordered a blonde one XD
No major problem. Surely you'll be able to conjure up some appropriate cosplay solutions with that!

Spyro201 said:
sonia_leong said:
Haha, forgot to post this earlier - on Friday I received a blue wig, when I ordered a blonde one XD

You use XD as if it's a good thing?
Aw common, it's obviously a mess up, but there's a funny side to it.
I hope you give those peeps a right telling off, Sonia.
"If I wanted to be Rei Ayanami, I would of insisted you'd give me the matching plug-suit with it!" XD

CitizenGeek said:
All of Phoenix is out in English (from Viz) and it's phenomenally brilliant. The first two volumes were, anyway, and I've little to doubt it won't get better as it goes. It's just a pity Tezuka died before he got to finish it (each story is more or less stand alone, but still ...) :/
Well, that's only expected from what Tezuka considered to be his life's work.

Thanks for the info. I realize now that my next purchases are giong to be as much of Tezuka's work as I can get my pawns on.

Today volumes 1-3 of the FMA manga turned up, as well as the boxset of Those who hunt elves...which took over two weeks to turn up.

During that time a cheaper rerelease was announced :(

Downloaded Opera 10 beta. A slight speed increase, and a new in-line spellchecker. My browser of choice now has everything Firefox did.
(Ironically though, I'm using FF on a college computer to type this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back