What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach: Box 2

In mint condition and the set has the same 5x thinpack style as the first set. Good stuff.

Bleach 25 & 26

Both volumes are mint and they arrived quickly. But it looks like I won't get to read any material I haven't seen before in the anime until after volume 27...

Inuyasha: R1 Box Set 1 + LE Bead

A few knocks but, overall, in good condition. I'll check it out when I want to see some light-hearted fluff.

SS Order: Zeta sets x2 + 2 PS2 games

The Zeta sets are fine, though I got volume four instead of volme three and one the case clips is broken.

The PS2 games aren't great. MS Saga was sent without a manual and Unlimited Saga was sent in a DVD case without the X-2 demo. :/

My play.com order arrived, but instead of being Abenobashi it was some random western.
Anybody know where I can get a contact number or email or something?

iisan said:
My play.com order arrived, but instead of being Abenobashi it was some random western.
Anybody know where I can get a contact number or email or something?

You have to go through their returns system on their website, go to your account and go through your order history, click on the revelant icon and then find the part about returns near the bottom :) i recently had that problem as well with a DVD i ordered but it was handled quick enough and they refunded P&P

Thanks for the help Wolf.
Great... they're out of stock of Abenobashi.
Guess I'll just ask for a refund then...

Great. I get a 404 every time I submit my refund request.

iisan said:

If you don't mind waiting, Play always re-stocked and sent the DVD's for me. Even though sometimes it takes a while to receive them.

iisan said:

Their out of stock O_O ??!! Bloody typical. ¬_¬

chaos said:
If you don't mind waiting, Play always re-stocked and sent the DVD's for me. Even though sometimes it takes a while to receive them.
Wonder how long, that'll take. Last time this happened, I waited for nearly two months. (Steamboy). I'll leave it a week then I'll be refunding aswell probably.
TT_TT

It turned out they never brought any more of that DVD again and started selling a different version but never told me. I had to cancle the booking! I did however get a discount after a complaint. :twisted:

They'll give me a refund but only after I repost their item to them.
They also have the ******* nerve to request a recorded delivery.
So I'm going to be like £2-3 out of pocket just to get my money back.
Bad day.

Received Today...

Anime
Gurren Lagann Part 1 Limited Edition

also I received on friday

Solty Rei volume 3

Just to rub it in, I recieved Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. :p

But I don't have my Gurren Lagann LE. :(

Where did you order yours from Titan?

Mine's with Amazon. Delivery estimate is tomorrow but they'll struggle to keep that as it hasn't been dispatched yet, it doesn't even say "dispatching soon" and product availability says 5-7 days.

Don't screw this up Amazon.

ayase said:
Just to rub it in, I recieved Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi. :p
Haha, man that really is salt in the wound.

I'm getting a refund but they're not exactly jumping to foot the shipping costs.

I'll probably just order it from amazon now.
It's only a pound more expensive after all.
Also, I'm done with play lawl.

Yesterday I received Spiral (lovely box set) and Silent Mobius (Bandai brick set). More anime I'll probably never watch - yay.

Today I'll probably receive one ADV set, maybe two. Maybe even a Western. And then, maybe this week, I'll receive a small army of SecondSpin boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back