What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not today but- on like, Friday I got a new DS Lite as a gift from my parents for doing well in my Art exam and cause of having to take **** in school and having them (the school) ignore the ****. xD

Spyro201 said:
Not today but- on like, Friday I got a new DS Lite as a gift from my parents for doing well in my Art exam and cause of having to take **** in school and having them (the school) ignore the ****. xD
Ah, lucky.
All I got for doing well in my exams was "Well done". :roll:

I haven't received anything today, the Nozomu Itoshiki nendoroid I ordered from KidNemo is supposed to be in stock by now but I haven't had any updates.

A letter from the tax man telling me to pay him or he's going to kick my ass financially.

Still waiting on some shirts from Threadless.

Nothing anime for a while now, sadly.

They were giving out free copies of the "new and improved" Evening Standard today. I noticed it was being handed out by younger people than the usual Standard seller. They even hired a Routemaster from which to hand out copies.
Looking through the content though, it's still aimed at the usual wealthy and established conservative reader. Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Zin5ki said:
They were giving out free copies of the "new and improved" Evening Standard today. I noticed it was being handed out by younger people than the usual Standard seller.
I hope they were still bellowing "EEen Sn'ERD!"

The British newspaper seller's incomprehensible shout is one of those things which must not be allowed to die.

The seller at Charing Cross advertises the 'West End Final' edition of the paper by frequently bellowing "Fiyyynuwwww".

I suppose an analogue to this phenomenon is the bellow of a fruit seller on a market day.

Yesterday...................

Great Teacher Onizuka: Volumes 1-4
Claymore: Volumes 1-3
D.Gray-man: Volume 1

Vagrant Story (NTSC)
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (NTSC)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (NTSC)
Shadow Hearts 3 (NTSC)
Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Today....

Wolf's Rain: Perfect Collection

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Broken Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back