What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Ghost in the Shell Manga

Ah so you won it did you? cool its a pretty good read, just don't go around showing some of the colour pages off to people :wink:

Yeah, I won GitS, not not GitS2: Human Processor Error (?)

I'll go look at the colour pages now to see what you mean :p

//Edt: Hehehe. I see....

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Ghost in the Shell Manga

Ah so you won it did you? cool its a pretty good read, just don't go around showing some of the colour pages off to people :wink:

Yeah, I won GitS, not not GitS2: Human Processor Error (?)

I'll go look at the colour pages now to see what you mean :p

//Edt: Hehehe. I see....

That parental advisory sticker (assuming yours had it) isn't there to warn against bad langauge :p anyway enjoy!

Oh, I forgot to mention. Carl Sagan's Cosmos arrived today.
Starting reading it. I've always wanted to learn more about space :)

JamesX said:
She, The Ultimate Weapon DVD + OVA

Never actually seen it before.. Just bought it hoping it was good =P
It's watchable if you don't mind feeling depressed :p
Hope you didn't pay much for it. I managed to get the Boxset with OVA for £9.99.

Voddas said:
JamesX said:
She, The Ultimate Weapon DVD + OVA

Never actually seen it before.. Just bought it hoping it was good =P
It's watchable if you don't mind feeling depressed :p
Hope you didn't pay much for it. I managed to get the Boxset with OVA for £9.99.

Same here, it just looked and sounded good and was cheap so I thought I'd go for it.

Today I got:
Manga
Claymore 7-9 (finally read them now)
Negima 1

This may be the first time I've ever posted in this thread. Hello.

Today I have been mostly receiving the first HKR3 disc of Detroit Metal City. The packaging is unusual; it's a three-panel digipack with a slipcover and it's less than the width of a regular DVD case. The English subtitles are excellent, free of typos and bad grammar, and so is the transfer. Oh, and the blurb on the back of the packaging is written in both Chinese and English, which is nice.

Argh! Just got a parking ticket...
Had no choice though, as the whole area I needed to park near was FULL of cars parked. I didn't have the liberty to drive around for 20mins waiting patiently as I had low fuel. So I had to stay in the 1hr limit space and be 10mins late. Typical.

Dentists and a Parking ticket in less than 2 hrs... What a double whammy.

Chaz said:
Argh! Just got a parking ticket...
Had no choice though, as the whole area I needed to park near was FULL of cars parked. I didn't have the liberty to drive around for 20mins waiting patiently as I had low fuel. So I had to stay in the 1hr limit space and be 10mins late. Typical.

Dentists and a Parking ticket in less than 2 hrs... What a double whammy.
Not nice. I don't drive myself, but I've never been too fond of dentists.

SABER!!! :!:

not yet put her somewhere.. I'll be away for a week and then decorating the weekend when I come back so It seemed pointless..

Those removable faces are freaky.

I received the third LE of Hellsing Ultimate, rounding out my collection of the currently released steelbooks. But the case is full of light scratches, scuff marks, and chips, which is not what I expect from a release that boasts premium packaging as one of its selling points. The Anderson relief figurine is nice, though, better than the Alucard one from the first LE.

A free Aero bar!
They were handing them out by the entrance to Goodge Street tube station. It boosted my blood sugar level and made my day.

Tachi- said:
Maltos said:
INVADERS MUST DIE!

!!!! :D another (The) Prodigy fan :thumb: Omen is my favourite right now....there's a few remix's that are just as good as the original :D

The Herve remix is pretty good. I approve!
Chase & Status remix of Invaders Must Die is killer though. More Drum 'n' Bass in ya' faces :lol:

Got my package with the W40k Keeper of Secrets model for a growing daemon army. Bought from ebay, £10 off the GW store price.

I wount be spending anymore, as I have a holiday to save up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back