What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gundam kit I ordered the other day! Wow, it's so awesome! I built it in about 4 hours. It was quite easy to make, but took quite alot of time and patience; Was worth it though. Now I need to paint, color or ink it or something, I'll have to google up a guide on how to do it.

Yagami said:
My gundam kit I ordered the other day! Wow, it's so awesome! I built it in about 4 hours. It was quite easy to make, but took quite alot of time and patience; Was worth it though. Now I need to paint, color or ink it or something, I'll have to google up a guide on how to do it.

What one did you get? I haven't bought anything like that in ages, not since my Crossbone Gundam (gundam + pirates = win)

BlackWolf said:
Yagami said:

What one did you get? I haven't bought anything like that in ages, not since my Crossbone Gundam (gundam + pirates = win)

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed - Sword Strike Gundam - GAT-X105

It's a 1/144 scale - It's about 4-5inches tall

Yagami said:
BlackWolf said:
Yagami said:

Nice choice, i did quite like the Sword Strike design, although i've never tried painting mine, i was more then happy with jus tthe coloured plastic look :p

BlackWolf said:
Yagami said:
BlackWolf said:
Yagami said:

Nice choice, i did quite like the Sword Strike design, although i've never tried painting mine, i was more then happy with jus tthe coloured plastic look :p

Yep! I've searched around a bit, and I've found that you actually use (I think) markers to color them in. I'll maybe get some, but they're pretty expensive at £12+postage for a set of 5! :x I'm going to have to search around to find this cheapest I guess.

I'm going to have to start watching some more gundam! :p

Yagami said:
BlackWolf said:
Yagami said:
BlackWolf said:
Yagami said:

Yep! I've searched around a bit, and I've found that you actually use (I think) markers to color them in. I'll maybe get some, but they're pretty expensive at £12+postage for a set of 5! :x I'm going to have to search around to find this cheapest I guess.

There's a site i normally go on for the models which sell them, but depending on the set its £10-12 for 6, although i think end of the day its just personal prefrence to what you can use. I would of thought ebay would of had some of them like. There's nothing wrong with watching more Gundam :p

BlackWolf said:
Yagami said:
BlackWolf said:
Yagami said:
BlackWolf said:
Yagami said:

There's a site i normally go on for the models which sell them, but depending on the set its £10-12 for 6, although i think end of the day its just personal prefrence to what you can use. I would of thought ebay would of had some of them like. There's nothing wrong with watching more Gundam :p

Sorry, I meant 6 :oops:

Where is the place you got yours from? And where is the place you look for models?

I was looking at gundammad.co.uk, they have quite a good guide about scales and everything here. They also sell models, markers, etc. And I checked ebay, and they're about the same price.

Gundam Mad is the place i go to as well :p , they've served me well, they are quite quick with orders as well. Also the prices are normally quite reasonable till you hit the larger model kits, like the 1/60 scale which cost upwards of £60+

Received Daphne in the Brilliant Blue vol 5, and Shakugan no Shana vol 6 from Anime on Line :D

Spyro201 said:
Titan said:
Valkyria Chronicles Strategy Guide.

Do tell me if its any good :)

Though, ive not got stuck yet; just stopped playing =/
Its useful if you are after the A ranks, because each level has a seperate section on what to do to achieve the A rank, and it also has detailed maps which show where the enemies are positioned, it also has the best routes to get past them (if you want to that is).

A load of things.:

complete Ultramaniac
chobits
you're under arrest movie
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
Fate / Stay night
X movie

Titan said:
Received Daphne in the Brilliant Blue vol 5, and Shakugan no Shana vol 6 from Anime on Line :D

Spyro201 said:
Titan said:
Valkyria Chronicles Strategy Guide.

Do tell me if its any good :)

Though, ive not got stuck yet; just stopped playing =/
Its useful if you are after the A ranks, because each level has a seperate section on what to do to achieve the A rank, and it also has detailed maps which show where the enemies are positioned, it also has the best routes to get past them (if you want to that is).

Sweet bra'. If its a decent price I may check it out 8)

Oh, on topic...

Coffee...8)

Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society
Panic! At The Disco Live in Chicago (Present for my girlfriend :) )

At last these have turned up. Late Valentines thanks to Amazon there, and finally I can finish GITS completely. I hope this film kicks ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back