What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notification from Zavvi that because they get their DVD's from Woolworths (!?) I'll not be getting my Gundam Wing box set. Bugger.

Yesterday was my Birthday and I got:
2 New shirts
Pair of Dressy Jeans
Bill Baileys Tinsellworm DVD
And a large sum of money XD (to put towards a tablet PC)

i got my one solemn christmas gift in the mail today *sigh*

though it's funny when your older, that you already know what you want for christmas, i guess it makes it nice that your parents buy it for ya

Chewing gum saying "Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten" on the box from my girlfriend. I've got no idea at all what she's trying to imply. I'm far too innocent ;D

Birthday means gifts :p

so i got the complete GaoGaiGar Perfect Collection, Futurama Bender's Game, the first and third Disturbed albums and a Transformers graphic novel. Oh and chocolate :p

Don't you just hate it when you order something and when you get to open it it turns out to be something completely different to what you ordered. I do. Lots of faffing about now trying to get a replacement most likely.

Ordered Lost Planet: Colonies the other day and got it yesterday, played it pretty much all day. This game is so intense, it's like Lost Planet Online... but better. Forget Gears of War, Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3, this game is were it's at. Laughs ensured whether it's a black man spittin' on the mic or a bunch of Japanese guys [and the occasional loli] talking extremely fast.

Evangelion special edition in a tin from Amazon. so glad Ivé got that when I did, as I've only paid 42. I've checked how much it is now and they want 94 for it now !!!

Prospectus for a 6th Form.

It's badass but NO ICT. How many ******* schools nowdays dont offer ICT? I happen to go to one, and want to move to the other.

And to do Psychology AS Level, I gotta do it in my LUNCH. =/

Ah well, the other options seem cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back