What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunslinger Girl 4-6 (manga)
Death Note: Another Note
Goth (manga)
Kieli: Vol. 1
King of Thorn: Vol. 1

All good apart from volume 1 of Kieli having some damage at the top of the spine.

I'm going to get started on the DN novel now. I'll probably also have a look at Goth, which is chunky and arrived sealed -- a good indication that it's the sort of serious business I look for.

chaos said:
A quick search at amazon returned me this:
Urusei Yatsura TV, Vol. 44

Which region are your dvds ?

All R1s. This was just the last batch after literally years of collecting. 50 TV volumes plus all the movies and OAVs :)

Remember, it's all for the greater good to tempt fate/Animeigo to release box sets for the less psychotic Lum fans.

R

Rui said:
chaos said:
A quick search at amazon returned me this:
Urusei Yatsura TV, Vol. 44

Which region are your dvds ?

All R1s. This was just the last batch after literally years of collecting. 50 TV volumes plus all the movies and OAVs :)

Remember, it's all for the greater good to tempt fate/Animeigo to release box sets for the less psychotic Lum fans.

R
LOL - well, if they ever release a non-psycho version of it, I might pick this up. I've never been to watch the whole lot, but I used to belong to LUMS club a very, very, very long time ago in the early 90's.
I did read most of the manga, although I can't really remember a thing about it, besides it was really funny.

I was interested in watching Urusei Yatsura, untill I saw how ridiculously long it is. Not sure I have the dedication/cash just yet!

Yesterday: My drama script for my exam. I play 'Jack' in 'The Importance of Being Ernest'

Today: Children of Bodom - Something Wild CD for my girlfriend.

okay this was something i bought a few weeks ago for my b/day. and i was able to find a cheaper copy of El-Hazard:TMW for £34-£37. Though damn thing was stopped by customs D:, bringing it upto £50 in total, which i just happened to pay off today. Still, cheaper then anywhere else and it was quite worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back