What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
^ Lucky son-of-a-gun. You should give it to me!
In case anyone's around there, they'll be handing out free Cadbury's Caramel bars with the free newspaper at several of the main Central London train stations on Monday.

A copy of "This ugly yet beautiful world" (complete series) turned up. It had been delayed, so I'd forgotten about it :D

Claymore 10

For some reason Amazon decided to mail my order separately >.>

---

Got Claymore 11-13 now (12th March)

Recieved the poster I won for my AMV in the Global Shinkai Day contest!

Hopefully gonna go get it framed.

evangelion rocks said:
A place at my first choice college!^__^

Lucky. I'm sending my application in the next day or so. Mom wouldn't let us post it today cause its Friday 13th :lol:

I got "a" wallscroll.. not the one I ordered though.. which is slightly annoying but it's elfen lied.. it does look as good..

JamesX said:
I got "a" wallscroll.. not the one I ordered though.. which is slightly annoying but it's elfen lied.. it does look as good..
Better than anything I have. All I've got is my Elfen Lied postcard on my wall- the one which came with my thinpak.

I have a Paniponi Dash wallscroll on my wall. I first ordered a Death Note one but the store from which I purchased it from had none left. So three weeks after waiting I just asked if they could swap it for a Paniponi Dash one as it did look good, and they did so as they were in stock with those. I love it though, it brings a light atmosphere to my room having Paniponi characters on the wall.

Today I recieved "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" on DVD. I plan on watching it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back