What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from the framers~

swtfkx.png

Maltos said:
Back from the framers~
That must have cost a few bob. I'd love to own some Shinaki merchandise, but I don't think any was made for Voices of a Distant Star (my personal favourite).

Cheers Spyro! :)

Zin5ki said:
Maltos said:
Back from the framers~
That must have cost a few bob. I'd love to own some Shinaki merchandise, but I don't think any was made for Voices of a Distant Star (my personal favourite).

I won the actual poster in the AMV contest for Shinkai day. Framing cost £35 though! However, well worth it in my opinion.
And as far as i'm aware, there aren't any 'Voices' posters about. I suppose you could always email ComixWave and find out.

JamesX said:
Fate/ Stay Night BoxSet

Fate/Stay Night and Chobits Bookmarks

^-^

What site did you order that boxset off? If possible i would like to aquire it for less then the £45 that up1 is charging.

BlackWolf said:
JamesX said:
Fate/ Stay Night BoxSet

Fate/Stay Night and Chobits Bookmarks

^-^

What site did you order that boxset off? If possible i would like to aquire it for less then the £45 that up1 is charging.

Amazon, there are 2 sellers around the same price and there is also play for a bit more.
The one I used was another online shop through amazon Caiman.com is the main site I think.

Like I said, theres play and another seller on amazon.. I just went with that one because it was an actual online shop.. and there were loads of places selling it around 35..

Volumes 2-3 of Death Note. The 3 volumes look good together on my shelf. God Bless Manga for their double disc releases.

Panic! At The Disco Wallet for my girlfriend finally arrived after having to cancel my last order for it, and reorder it :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back