What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mangaman74 said:
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 Limited Edition: Gamindustri S (PS3) *

* This makes up for the MSG Collection 1 which got charged for customs as this was around £65 including shipping (although the label said the value of the parcel was $19.95 :D ).

Sucks man

Just got the Limited edition of Atelier Totori myself, I'm so totally pumped how awesome it looks. what with the box being in part french since I got a Canadian version seemed quite suitable (didn't take that long to arrive either, almost shot here, thankfully didn't get customs (was priced at $18 :p ))

Otaku-san said:
mangaman74 said:

* This makes up for the MSG Collection 1 which got charged for customs as this was around £65 including shipping (although the label said the value of the parcel was $19.95 :D ).

Sucks man

Just got the Limited edition of Atelier Totori myself, I'm so totally pumped how awesome it looks. what with the box being in part french since I got a Canadian version seemed quite suitable (didn't take that long to arrive either, almost shot here, thankfully didn't get customs (was priced at $18 :p ))

I don't think I explained it well as it looks like you have misunderstood me. MSG Collection 1 recently got hit for customs despite only being around 60p over the import limit.

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 Limited Edition: Gamindustri S (PS3) on the other hand slipped though customs despite it costing around £65.00 due to the label on the packing box saying it was valued at $19.95.

Of the 2 I am glad that MSG was the one I had to pay charges for as it would have cost much more in tax for Neptunia.

mangaman74 said:
Otaku-san said:
mangaman74 said:

Sucks man

I don't think I explained it well as it looks like you have misunderstood me. MSG Collection 1 recently got hit for customs despite only being around 60p over the import limit.

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 Limited Edition: Gamindustri S (PS3) on the other hand slipped though customs despite it costing around £65.00 due to the label on the packing box saying it was valued at $19.95.

Of the 2 I am glad that MSG was the one I had to pay charges for as it would have cost much more in tax for Neptunia.

Oh makes better sense now, well lucky for you on the later, not so much on the former. still that's quite an edition, though I've yet to get the first one

Fate/Zero! I called Fedex and asked them how much the customs charge was going to be (since they're civilised and deliver first). Then I wept.

But at least I have a new shiny thing!

R

Rui said:
Fate/Zero! I called Fedex and asked them how much the customs charge was going to be (since they're civilised and deliver first). Then I wept.

R

Nice. From what i saw at up1, the price for that war more than £300. You know you will have to take some photos :p

But ilmaestro will take much better ones if I dillydally and wait for him to come back with his camera...

R

after the wonderful Rui told me where to get a one my copy of Hakauoki Limited Edition turned up today YAY all though there is some wrong with my psp charger -haven't used it in a while- So I had to order a new one I hope it doesn't take long to arrive I can't wait to play it and its just sitting there now taunting me XD

Rui said:

R

Out of interest where did you order from? And does the price there + the import duty etc still beat up1's price?

I'm really tempted byt his set. I hope your pictures don't push me over the edge! :p

FourthLion said:
Rui said:

R

Out of interest where did you order from? And does the price there + the import duty etc still beat up1's price?

I'm really tempted byt his set. I hope your pictures don't push me over the edge! :p

You serious? I wouldnt pay that kind of many for any anime in the world not even for my favourite. Not worth it.

FourthLion said:

Yes, but not by much. I ordered directly from TRSI, and it will depend on the dollar rate on the day and the customs calculation. If you want it significantly cheaper you can order directly from Japan, though you won't get the translated pamphlet that way (it's quite good) or the empty satisfaction of knowing you were a statistic supporting the translated release when some suits at Aniplex look at the figures. If the booklet doesn't matter to you I'd recommend ordering from Amazon Japan to save some cash, especially as the yen exchange rate seems to be getting more favourable very slowly.

Aya-Kun said:
after the wonderful Rui told me where to get a one my copy of Hakauoki Limited Edition turned up today YAY all though there is some wrong with my psp charger -haven't used it in a while- So I had to order a new one I hope it doesn't take long to arrive I can't wait to play it and its just sitting there now taunting me XD

That must be so frustrating! Who are you going to go for first? :D

R

Aya-Kun said:
Do you have a PS3? The USB cable that charges the controller will also charge a PSP (Slim and GO models anyway).

Disappearance of Haruhi turned up - such a disappointingly barebones package for what should've been a marquee release for Bandai. Now, if only PlanetAxel would get around to sending Tales of Graces F...

Received the Mind Game 2 disc set direct from MadMan. Wish I'd ordered more from them now, they only declared the DVD at $5 on the custom form (hurray for no import duty) and it took less time to get here than my US imports usually do.
I like the set but not sure why everyone loves this movie so much. I personally preferred Tatami Galaxy and Kaiba, still well worth a watch and very different though.

Yakuza: Dead Souls
Unit 13

Played the Unit 13 demo and the hardest decision for me was whether to buy it retail or digital. I was kind of swayed to go digital but I can forsee me upgrading my card to something bigger at some point, so I decided on retail (Yet I could just redownload it to the new memory card! My logic with my Vita so far is backwards as heck...)

Rui said:
asked them how much the customs charge was going to be

I *was* highly tempted by this. Dare I ask how much the customs charge is...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back