What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a package from TRSI. I can't quite remember what's in it, so an exciting 40 seconds or so coming up!

edit: it was more exciting than I remembered:

Broken Blade BD set
0079 pt.2
Area 88 OVA set
M.D. Geist
SenBasa s.2 BD set + poster? and more of Funi's weird indecision over how to package these hybrid sets

Physically, not the largest package, but it got hit by customs. They didn't actually ask me to pay it though, and just delivered it, so I don't know what that's about.

Maybe they felt that someone who was voluntarily receiving M.D. Geist was getting punishment enough, and they overlooked the charge >_>;

R

wow, MD Geist is pretty old. I pretty sure I saw it back in the day, but can remember almost nothing about it other than that VHS cover, with the guy who looks he's wearing an American football helmet on.

Bleach the Movie: Fade to Black (blu-ray)

Most.Boring.Disc.Art.Ever. (Just the film's logo in small on one half, with the rest of the disc being plain purple). Hopefully this doesn't reflect the movie =3

my Jak and Daxter HD Collection turned up today, can't wait to play them again the first one was my first ps2 game XD

Joshawott said:
ilmaestro said:
Tetris: one star, because it does not feature army guys with guns.
Wait, a game without army guys with guns shooting foreigners? Well obviously that's the single worst game ever, because unless you can shoot foreigners, it's not fun at all! [/sarcasm].

Well you have to admit that Tetris does require some thinking. Plus your BBcode isn't working

Flight of the Conchords season 1 and 2

Never seen it before and was running out of shows to watch. Got some recommendations and apparently this is my kind of thing. Lets see!

Received the following,
Fairy Tail - Part 4 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 Limited Edition: Gamindustri S (PS3) *
SanDisk 8GB Memory Stick Gaming (PSP)

* This makes up for the MSG Collection 1 which got charged for customs as this was around £65 including shipping (although the label said the value of the parcel was $19.95 :D ).

On Saturday I got:

Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr

Today in the post I got:

Negima volume 6

And from my bf, Mai-Hime volumes 1-6 +LE volume 7. Looks I better catch up for the simuwatch :)

For some reason I received a RightStuf catalogue in the mail today, thought they didn't send them to international customers?

Also received Pandora Hearts Premium sets 1 & 2 :) I love Alice in Wonderland etc, so I hope this isn't terrible or I'll be really angry!

I think Pandora Hearts is very underrated in these parts (though the manga seems to sell fine). Hopefully you'll enjoy it too!

I have received strangely little lately; starting to think a package has gone astray. Mardock Scramble (the extended version) popped through my letterbox last week though.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back