What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

S1UTxpq.jpg

I enjoyed the first light novel volume enough to pick up the second for Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest. I'm aiming to acquire the third volume as well since that's probably how far the anime will be adapting overall.

8I6y151.jpg

And here's some more movies

O1XomgM8RTvw-ENsv0Oc-x7zDNYxu6gh7YGFBoT1AiDwyKElDkRhzCT84qwnmX0_cGSqVkRBP8-U0i66z88FVrtN5yGsVYB3ETdv1qZKL1SIjUpjQuExZryoKbbY_AoOtYuZuDi2WgJdN74VlVVfyFNoaSRjYyDAr7ICMS_ijsMsmTLandjcWm6W6sgVyRZOvxQSUEqG0csgEyjkea_myvy1SFOzL0dSEzNEu8hG2jm2B5ctSY8kOv1Yu_32H5iZ_e6AUb6PPKIIbThQSRkI7YdsDR9dUvS5fb8jLIACGFszijtxlOsggjA5nxBtaMxf2HWcjc7vhLdOsoou7y3y14yLMv_xR96lURY14hcp-bndrbZa3L_Hz6Tv35AMs-dwcwkYMZO54y0fu-ZggcZ0wTcnGfou1rvOAZzLTYc3Ete6JAsnQ1pz5bCWE-_G3KXSq55eUS4CUnNt9ZKitzSHV376WRMoQa2qDjEKnCPmDa81GOgIWRILoYznlfzKRQgBC1Mjws6I5p3jLYL0YfCkokhwzexzFItzbhTa2CxObL2pOffMmEoA0WIX9j5prZivHgQFt3dVz3uYZND0HIKEaOgerUWJnfLzK7J_Drf_YBpa6vtrGiyp_zYUKpzf60WDFIM7m1HbuwjytpsGmDRHU1hjdSJvF7U=w682-h909-no

2-3 that i have seen before but mostly new for me. After i watch "Memories Of Invisible Man" and "Vampires" i'm only few films away from seeing all Carptenters films. I didn't really want second copy of Ghost Of Mars (because it's just dull) but it was easier to get vampires via doublepack.

With Andromeda Strain i would have prefered the arrow release but the nordic copy was lot cheaper so i got it instead.

Tropic Thunder is one of the ones i have seen before but last time i watched i didn't it funny at all but i felt like giving it another shot.

Possession is what i'm most interesed seeing from these . I'm not really fan of Redlettermedia but i have watched some videos of theirs were Possession has been getting lot of praise and been getting little hyped to see it myself. It's a horror movie starring Sam Neil so it's probably worth just for that alone.

How do Essentials look inside? Reverse cover duplicate without the bar or an illustration inside or mixed like the saves were?

Back