What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

farzam1999

Hunter
Managed to get all of these today. Now I think I'm kinda done buying secondhand to be honest...
First off, I also got Overlord - Season 1, but it was a bootleg, so I'm working that out with the seller. All dark blue/black discs and very bad printing on the paper artwork.
Men in Black were all new, but the second one has a cracked case.
First Strike was a replacement, so that's good.
However, Death Note was supposed to be shipped with the 3 Evangelion rebuilds, but they are nowhere to be found. So I asked them if they've been shipped for themselves or if they've forgotten them.
Escaflowne - Part 2 was new and shrinkwrapped, but the case it really cracked, like there were around 20 or so loose pieces of plastic in there.

Girls wIth Guns

Stand User
I received two AL Collector's Editions today from the AOL sale - Maquia (BD/DVD) and Silver Spoon Part 1 (BD):

I also have pre-orders for the Mirai CE and Silver Spoon Part 2 CE on this order, and was hooping they would ship together in July, but I guess they'll be shipping separately now since Silver Spoon P2 was pushed back to October.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff

What do you get when you have Gundam, Evangelion, Nadesico, Full Metal Panic!, Mazinger, Yamato 2199 and even mother******* Cross Ange in the same room - you have Super Robot Wars V (Voyage).

This came from the Play Asia weekly sale for a good price (though quite steep, it's better than the current £40-50 at the moment).

thedoctor2016

Shinigami
Where is Sentai's' S3 is another complaint, it feels like they dont give two s's about it. 18 months since s2's dub release well done sentai.

sideways

Great Teacher
more Sakura figures for the Sakura collection and a Tomoyo - why isn't there a single Akiho figure!
all of which took longer than they should of the left 2 i'm guessing a lazy Hermes driver as was with them for a week until finally deliveried today and the right 2 just a lazy ebay seller that only sent them couple of days ago after i brought them on 22nd of last month but all 4 were worth the wait

IMG_20190704_152407407.jpg