What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Got more films today (mainly imports from amazon.de) and i still have a lot more coming up because i'been bit crazy with movie purchasing lately.

ScQjxO2OmbvlvymkCtT9bH7vohZGfOXbVQ8yOmpGykbeZkCIB9ZKKZsd3g7c8oW4IKkxwYuLHRAVDy68XDmw29GgoGZkJaHhG7lXIdw-Vw-KQ5qOKaFQ-djBXAL3PdeVKTMp7ysGGLlv_gxPAoZQCqTSWTwHpR9TwldlDxv1v2PYi09L7eARhhEXgXDPB19pdu_Nct-cY9SDj9YABo0MuAMrAMn81_HOaID0tQq753Bj_RIm4UmtEKbEntFr4CvRuu09hBFc2uoRIeewmscgFgV3wNSI4WEDIn88ghglWTBk5x3kbRfpnCHkskNnKH0Keku4eVhv2h9Q5VcXJmrPLmPtwif7QP11J3hqF9bh9PjH_OAyr5Bw3WygDGXWaNOjzuh8j2dpGATFLm4tDC9IR813Wp_-71Nn56n-Nch04XQA_WXj5qsMefN32eL67AIc8DAz5pO0fzfDzAHidSwK5ser_yyDKiwD3NNCgm4yYzR3-j_bzvBnUuxmwPywuXuGyxL8-3m2OM7A6yaA7FkgynEjtlEm5PeTlMQ0eSLmMzv8ARHIxHglh-8162Xka0mH4kHZM8dYYXJHoKCBFfVjTVRZbrTruzIXBmRUtGzb_7rIeXcSyOxyvBsC8ThjuSWxENBKJUqWNwU7S53y_-U2KQectQVBfN4=w668-h890-no

I watched Running Man several times when i was teenager and at least back then it worked really well as "this is so bad that it's good" sort of film.

My Name Is Nobody i've seen once but i don't remember much from it. Rest i haven't seen.

Managed to put up with the noise of the stock cooler that came with my new CPU for like a day before having to order something else. Thing was constantly ramping up and down and whining like hell so hopefully this makes a bit (a lot) less noise.

BaiR9wAl.jpg

Managed to put up with the noise of the stock cooler that came with my new CPU for like a day before having to order something else. Thing was constantly ramping up and down and whining like hell so hopefully this makes a bit (a lot) less noise.

BaiR9wAl.jpg

yeah its super quiet, the heatsink is just so beefy you can usually put the fans on silent mode in the mobo and you should still have good temps depending on your cpu/overclock though i got this running with a 2700x and the only thing I hear in my PC is my HDD lol!

yeah its super quiet, the heatsink is just so beefy you can usually put the fans on silent mode in the mobo and you should still have good temps depending on your cpu/overclock though i got this running with a 2700x and the only thing I hear in my PC is my HDD lol!
Yeah I've fitted it now, the temps seem to be around the same tbh (perhaps a little less but Zen2 just runs hot apparently) but the noise difference is night and day. Tempted to pick up some of their fans for the rest of my case tbh as they seem pretty good.

I emailed AL yesterday to say Mirai still hadn't turned up a week after dispatch, they reply today to say they'll send a new copy only for me to get home and find it waiting 🤦‍♂️ hopefully can just return the extra copy with the Re:Zero disks I have to send back!

Back