What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I was thinking of upgrading but do we know anything about the PS5 yet?
I reckon a mid to late 2019 announcement and a Christmas 2020 release.
I basically upgraded as a half way point as I won’t pick up the PS5 at launch anyways (unless Game or someone had a worthwhile Pro to PS5 trade in scheme.)

Dx7XqndXgAAifKy

One Cut of the Dead has arrived from Amazon.

stuff i got this week - annoying as the Lucoa arrived damaged i contacted Amazon Japan and they said to send it back but after reading online that a lot of other people have been getting the Maid Dragon figures arriving damaged, so i'm not sure if i should try ask for a partial refund instead as could order another and it could arrive in worse condition so could try glue what i can

IMG_20190127_165640158.jpgIMG_20190125_142448019.jpgIMG_20190125_142457687.jpg

IMG_20190126_154144801.jpgIMG_20190126_154106733.jpgIMG_20190126_153957196.jpgIMG_20190126_152850328.jpg

Are any of these actually decent?
I’ve not had a chance to watch any of them yet - but most of the reviews I’ve seen have said they’re decent/pretty good, with X-Men in particular getting positive comments.

To be fair though, they’d have to be absolutely abysmal for me to regret spending a tenner on three whole series and a movie. Even if they do only end up being just OK, that’s pretty good value.

annoying as the Lucoa arrived damaged i contacted Amazon Japan and they said to send it back but after reading online that a lot of other people have been getting the Maid Dragon figures arriving damaged, so i'm not sure if i should try ask for a partial refund instead as could order another and it could arrive in worse condition so could try glue what i can
I'd just say send it back for a total refund to be honest. Thats beyond unacceptable especially for a 10K+ figure. and as you mentioned a lot of people are getting similar results, so unless Amazon are willing to give you a fair partial refund, then I wouldn't bother

A shame if you like the character :/

Is hakuoki geo-locked?
Well did some tests, but my Oppo when started up in Region B (it’s actually region free for DVDs/BDs) there is no option i can find to use the Sentai bypass method. Also couldn’t find anything regarding geolock and Oppo.

Maybe someone else with an Oppo player can let me know how i can check the Sentai bypass method.

I received a small Aniplex haul from Rightstuf in the mail today - all three Kizumonogatari sets and Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga 2. Maquia SE also came boxed with my AoA order; it was part of a separate pre-order I had made with the Ancient Magus' Bride LE, to get free shipping. AMB should be going out today sometime from RS.

kizube2maq.jpg

Back