What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received my copy of the Anime Limited Snow White with the Red Hair Season 1 & 2 Blu-ray Collection today in the mail. It's definitely very nice, I'm really glad I imported this one!

snowwhiteuk1.jpg

snowwhiteuk2.jpg
You couldn't resist the precious 🙂

50556FD6-CD55-4559-AC68-FE3A35EF0A30.jpeg
A case for my fountain pen. Accidentally bought a size too small (this was after measuring it too, so I knew what I should have been buying ^^; ), but still happy with it because it protects the bottom half which is most likely to have its finish scuffed up.

Last edited:
I really liked it, it's about on par with Yona of the Dawn, if you like that series you should like Snow White. Maybe a little less action and a little more romance in the SW story.

Last edited:
Bargain. That edition has a cracking documentary that covers pretty much every classic Who Dalek story.
I'm hoping it's not the start to a slippery slope of collecting Dr Who, there's a lot of stuff out there and the prices on the Blu-ray box sets are crazy. Plus, due to minus shelf space, I'm having to stack stuff on the floor.

I'm hoping it's not the start to a slippery slope of collecting Dr Who, there's a lot of stuff out there and the prices on the Blu-ray box sets are crazy. Plus, due to minus shelf space, I'm having to stack stuff on the floor.
The Blu Ray sets are a guaranteed buy each time for me with how affordable they are, I already have all the DVD’s so it’s like starting over again. Mind you I started collecting the dvds when I was just seven so I feel a nostalgic obligation to not get rid of any of them as they’re upgraded!

The Blu Ray sets are a guaranteed buy each time for me with how affordable they are, I already have all the DVD’s so it’s like starting over again. Mind you I started collecting the dvds when I was just seven so I feel a nostalgic obligation to not get rid of any of them as they’re upgraded!
I know what you mean. I've still kept all my Star Trek, xfiles, and of course Star Wars DVDs (and VHS) purely out of nostalgia.

I know what you mean. I've still kept all my Star Trek, xfiles, and of course Star Wars DVDs (and VHS) purely out of nostalgia.
Another reason to keep the dvds is that the Blu Ray sets remove the odd documentary and special feature to be included in a better or more appropriate location.

So the aforementioned Dalek Tapes isn’t on the Genesis Blu Ray but will likely be included with Remembrance on Season 25 for example.

Back