What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

AL no longer have the licence to Genocidal Organ, so you'll be a waiting a while on that one...

Yeah, I guess it will have to be the US release, then. I would have preferred to have UK discs in it to match the others, but I guess not... I'm really getting frustrated over the UK anime market, it's so incomplete with everything, and seems to be getting worse. They'd better well release Ajin Season 2, or I'm going to boycott importing anything else in parts from the UK... :(

Yeah, I guess it will have to be the US release, then. I would have preferred to have UK discs in it to match the others, but I guess not... I'm really getting frustrated over the UK anime market, it's so incomplete with everything, and seems to be getting worse. They'd better well release Ajin Season 2, or I'm going to boycott importing anything else in parts from the UK... :(

I wouldn't count on it. S1 ended up in the mystery box, you can sort of read those titles as poor sellers. It is frustrating, but I can see why they do it. They're a business, why continue to out out a product you know won't sell?

I wouldn't count on it. S1 ended up in the mystery box, you can sort of read those titles as poor sellers. It is frustrating, but I can see why they do it. They're a business, why continue to out out a product you know won't sell?
Andrew did say he was working on it a few months ago iirc.
And I assume the license would be both seasons so its really losing money not producing the second season if you have the license to it

You can blame Funimation for that. They tend to get the UK rights alongside the US and since the CR deal not bother to release them here.

We are very small compared to the US, BBFC exists which the US dont have the requirement of it being rated and its all FUNis fault they saw the numbers and took all those titles from AL... including GO as it does look bad for AL putting it in cinemas then not on home media. Ajin would be a direct license from Polygon if i would guess but we shall see. As rn their Q1 slate is awful i hope it improves.

I thought Ajin S2 was a go, I read that from Andrew as well, but things can change at a drop of the hat with UK releases, it seems. Ajin Season 2 is the only thing I need as far as Part 2's go with UK - well, also Arslan, which won't have matching packaging to Season 1.

The whole reason I started importing UK releases was DIGIPAKS, as I love them, and we almost never get them in the US at all - seems most fellow 'Muricans hate them, those bass-turds!!. :mad:

Universals releases failed because they didn’t understand the market. They produced too many of those CEs then sold them cheap...

And a rule of thumb take what Andrew says on here with a pinch of salt he said every anime that had a cinema release would get a SE yet Geass I did not. (That’s an example)

All of your Playstations will be worn out or broken before you even get to play all the games you've bought for them... o_O
Honestly if my PS4 did get killed, then I can upgrade to a PS4 Pro lol.
I'm pretty sure Ajin Season 2 is still planned, it's likely to be out in either Q1 or Q2's slate.

[QUOTE="thedoctor2016, post: 537013, member:

And a rule of thumb take what Andrew says on here with a pinch of salt he said every anime that had a cinema release would get a SE yet Geass I did not. (That’s an example)[/QUOTE]
Yawn.

Back