What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

After not getting Zatoichi stupid cheap from that Amazon price glitch, I caved and bought one from eBay from someone who clearly did, since they were selling four of them.

3mUVQFi.jpg

After not getting Zatoichi stupid cheap from that Amazon price glitch, I caved and bought one from eBay from someone who clearly did, since they were selling four of them.

3mUVQFi.jpg
How much were they flogging them for out of curiosity?

How much were they flogging them for out of curiosity?
Including shipping, £110. Not too much cheaper than just buying it normally at full price, but it's sold out pretty much everywhere, and I don't know how good Criterion (especially in the UK) are about keeping stuff like this in print. So I caved.

Including shipping, £110. Not too much cheaper than just buying it normally at full price, but it's sold out pretty much everywhere, and I don't know how good Criterion (especially in the UK) are about keeping stuff like this in print. So I caved.
One day I’ll watch the films, have such a big backlog though that it’ll take some time to get to them.

If you need a replacement disc 6 let me know, I have a spare you can have.

45937688705_d1b2050034_b.jpg

Grabbed these from eBay for a very sensible £18. Blood+ seems to go for silly prices nowadays, and although it doesn't come with the cool artbox, I'm happy to be able to at least grab the first half for a decent price. Now I just have to keep my eyes peeled for a cheap part 2 to go with it!

31910980487_c21a99aa33_b.jpg

Also grabbed this from the MVM January sale. It came a few days back, but I forgot to post a picture. Better late than never!

View attachment 6705
A second TV for my bedroom arrived, and a wall mount for it. This will just be for watching TV while I play video games on my existing 42inch TV.
View attachment 6706
Nonary Games arrived, hopefully it's worth the £12.50.
View attachment 6707View attachment 6708
And mystery box 2 arrived. Gangsta and Tokyo ESP are the only two mystery box titles I needed, so AOT:JH and Hana and Alice will be going to CEX.

I actually resisted picking up Hana and Alice today as my payday isn't until Friday- I'm gonna take this as a sign to obtain it when I do get paid.

Back