What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

IMG-8190.jpg

IMG-8208.jpg

My copy of Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal arrived in the mail today. Neat.

IMG_7209.JPG
A second TV for my bedroom arrived, and a wall mount for it. This will just be for watching TV while I play video games on my existing 42inch TV.
IMG_7214.JPG
Nonary Games arrived, hopefully it's worth the £12.50.
IMG_7215.JPGIMG_7216.JPG
And mystery box 2 arrived. Gangsta and Tokyo ESP are the only two mystery box titles I needed, so AOT:JH and Hana and Alice will be going to CEX.

Luna meeeesssseeed up....

So the UK has Nisekoi in 2 volumes per season, which are all packages completely alike. So somehow I just assumed, that both seasons had the same amount for episodes. I've got the German Artbox for Season 1, which is made to hold 5 volumes of those thinnny digipack thingies. I was able to Frankenstein my 4 UK volumes with some tweaks into that box.
like so:
2-20.jpg

Recently saw the German Box for S2, which has a much nicer artwork on it.
But damn, it's only made to hold two volumes! Two of those flimsy thinnny digipacks thingies. That means it has 1.8mm space. Sentai's standard are 11mm, Funi's 14-15mm and the 7-9 disc cases are 24mm. Which means, I can frankstein just about naught into the box.
Dang it. Would definitely liked the S2 Box over the S1 Box in terms of artwork, but if nothing fits in, it's kind of pointless. So there goes another sealed box onto my sales list...

Attachments

• 20190119_093812.jpg
    20190119_093812.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 13
Back