What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Finally! Best show in recent years! :)
20190117-122250-01.jpg

Really depends on who ships it how.
(If Amazon ships it and it's not resealed by them it's just about always damaged.)
From private to private it's possible to make it get by safer, by just telling the sender to strip the slipcover and put it in seperately between cardbox.

Really depends on who ships it how.
(If Amazon ships it and it's not resealed by them it's just about always damaged.)
From private to private it's possible to make it get by safer, by just telling the sender to strip the slipcover and put it in seperately between cardbox.
This is what I ask when buying slipcovers. Wedging then between two bits of cardboard usually garuantees that they’ll arrived in decent condition.

Did you take advantage of that Amazon exclusivity? Apparently the set is OOP on the Arrow website, glad they informed us that it was low in stock :rolleyes:
Yes, I had been waiting for it to drop in price or be in an arrow sale but when I read it was going OOP I had to bite the bullet (pun intended).

Yes, I had been waiting for it to drop in price or be in an arrow sale but when I read it was going OOP I had to bite the bullet (pun intended).
I intend to do the same, like me some old school westerns, watched Day of Anger fairly recently and quite enjoyed it.

Didn't know that was an issue people had! Amazon took forever to dispatch it and their packaging was as crap as I remember. But I am just happy to finally have it!
I ordered mine not even that long after release (same month I think), but then it was already too late. =/
Nichijou's slipcover went really fast, too. I got one for a pal in time, but when another pal wanted it like 2 month later it was already too late. (That one was mean, as it has different artwork on and below the slipcover. ... I think. Or was that New Game...)

Back