What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received the two VIZ DVD Volumes of Ceres: Celestial Legend from a member on another anime forum today - I happened to come across this series on CR last month and really enjoyed it, so this was a very well-timed purchase opportunity I couldn't turn down!

ceres2viz.jpg

AC7574D8-635D-4B2D-9FCE-BD38CFEC9EAC.jpeg
From HMV
Funnily enough I visited Fopp first and some rando purchased all four remaining copies of Killer Klowns, probably thought they’d be worth scalping or something. The cashier stated that they had a fair bit more stock coming in as well. :confused:

I received my Amazon US package, very little damage but overall it survived. They both actually arrived yesterday but due to the accommodation rules I wasn't able to collect it after the reception closes so I told them to deliver it to my flat instead.

DoC3UieWkAU2GJo.jpg

DoC3jqxXoAAoRzs.jpg

The latest haul is And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online? and My First Girlfriend is a Gal. Both are limited editions from Funimation (and Crunchyroll for the latter).

Also for those curious, Gal suffers from Funimation dub meddling and they did not fix episode 7's dub (so the Trump and SJW references are left intact).

Back