What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

My 7 year old Epson 5010 projector in my basement theater room (where I watch all my anime on a 120" projector screen) recently developed a bad LCD panel, with an inch-wide blue vertical line running down the center of the image, so I had to start searching for a replacement projector. I originally was looking to replace it with a brand new Epson model in the $2500-$3000 range, but eventually I decided to save myself lots of money by picking up a refurbished 5030 projector from Epson for just $1100, and still have a projector two generations newer than my failing 5010; it just arrived on Wednesday. I got the projector along with a new, heavy-duty ceiling mount installed in the theater room that night, with the assistance of the next door neighbor couple, and then last night the neighbors came back over to visit and we broke-in the new 5030 by continuing our watch of Darker than Black Eps 13-16 up on the big screen...

5030ub1.jpg

5030ub2.jpg

Last edited:
image0.jpg

I bought a manga for once. It's been two years and I wanted to read something. They didn't have Freezing in stock but they did have Sekirei. This is the first four volumes of the manga series compiled into two omnibus volumes.

I also picked up Deadpool 2 from HMV. Yeah it's a fat case with DVD-R style presentation lol. It's Deadpool so it works.

image0.jpg
image1.jpg

Back