What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received my Amazon US package, very little damage but overall it survived. They both actually arrived yesterday but due to the accommodation rules I wasn't able to collect it after the reception closes so I told them to deliver it to my flat instead.

DoC3UieWkAU2GJo.jpg

DoC3jqxXoAAoRzs.jpg

The latest haul is And You Thought There is Never a Girl Online? and My First Girlfriend is a Gal. Both are limited editions from Funimation (and Crunchyroll for the latter).

Also for those curious, Gal suffers from Funimation dub meddling and they did not fix episode 7's dub (so the Trump and SJW references are left intact).
Not to get political about it, but how long do they expect the series to sell when they put stale references in it? I think I kind of see a pattern in which ones they do it to

Haven't had anything worth posting for a while now because i bought so much from the PSN sales. Today atleast i got the same boxset as many other members of the forum. Mine was bit damaged but not enough to get fuzzy about it. Besides it i was finally able to get copy of Howling. I probably waited a year but the damn regular edition never went under 15 euros but this sweet looking zavvi steelbook version was on sale for around 12 euros.

Bke9XXs00FA6HZuRosvPXabkxXCEENps04aAaQMyPtDgAvup9h9DnJQkQHXIXaI_Mwbxztwy4aZUO8CPWIZ95EcG1w_ji39zzMyWxSmcGld0BB2IYvw-0mqoN_blzrarkMosOfu9Dx155yhmbM8MRqcBoqeptnZCB08aAp2-KXG3A-kM07pnAfEEeAjxzNmp1ClLivp9rEK9A4LPMlvDgDbI0MTDQH22Zmyf9vYC04QneUI6B7CB7UCknEgnfNoh44wP0XMkBrPIvXdm1xpI_pfgMO9sSe0auGwecyXkJWrjjdf9tf3IaXvdylO0tFeKzVe3UaEQfo_ap-nK7Y9vIlsiI_y5J-Xfz5umYkycAHHUFldSh0YmZPFXZmpcSr0RByHl-1dk1tRUT3m2_3ZfEJ5Wk8Ji1MHDoEtj-0DkewJP0P7JcZUwbz6xRJkbAfcf8kdaXHtcvO4rQIJlaAF6Hgy6TIEtdBoNC0JVzCOnpIA2YDLAvhGgXtlQf_ZLMLNkx7qzROurVVRevNlyZJllc7l_p7usgZ3_xLy0iXt8j8S63l0N-I856nBnI3jroS1jetSsraGG9TIz1N0eS-cgm6A3_Obpq5Dsd7INSNWxpF64qoW1UQ7Uoppad3FvWI8=w1118-h838-no

This picture doesn't it really do it justice though. Besides these i've only gotten few other movies and couple of PS3 games for co-op (Fuse, Hunted: Demon Forge and that one marvel beat em up)

Back