What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

31184169728_7796dfe2bc_b.jpg

Some pick-ups whilst out and about in Newcastle. I'm told I was overpaid for Blood Lad, but oh well. It was an impulse buy.

Yeah, this lead to a bit of confusion in the store where they couldn't find it because it had been misplaced in the DVD anime section rather than the blu ray one. I double checked though, they're definitely blu rays! :)
That's good then! 😃 👍

You just can't get the staff these days! 🙄 *peels the label off...gently* 😄 😊 👍

Dohuo9eWwAAYlvh.jpg

Well this arrived a lot sooner than I was expected. Like I literally ordered this set on Wednesday night and it arrived today, that's a weird change of pace for Aniplex and UP1. Anywho I now finally own Fate/Stay Night [Unlimited Blade Works] though this is just the first box set so far. I do plan to get the second half but because of how expensive it is I'll wait a little bit longer.

On another note I have the unboxing up on my blog, but there's another thing I want to point out. After five years of using Blogger I have decided to slowly transition to WordPress (at the moment I'm using the free version so CSS etc. isn't final) and to test things out I have an unboxing up on there as well for those interested.

Is there a reason why you got these and sold the uk versions?
I'm not complaining just curious.
Smaller cases (never been a fan of the standard UK Blu Ray case size except with Arrow Video and Eureka) and some of the Studiocanal transfers used DNR (Some forum users here have noted this Comparison of Studio Ghibli Blu-ray Releases - Blu-ray Forum) Wasn’t a fan of the numbering either, especially as it didn’t even go in order of theatrical release date.

Will keep my UK releases of Grave, Arrietty (prefer the British dub) and Wind Rises though. Overall The Shout Factory releases didn’t cost me that much once I sold off my UK sets. Have Princess Kaguya on the way as well!

Smaller cases (never been a fan of the standard UK Blu Ray case size except with Arrow Video and Eureka) and some of the Studiocanal transfers used DNR (Some forum users here have noted this Comparison of Studio Ghibli Blu-ray Releases - Blu-ray Forum) Wasn’t a fan of the numbering either, especially as it didn’t even go in order of theatrical release date.

Will keep my UK releases of Grave, Arrietty (prefer the British dub) and Wind Rises though. Overall The Shout Factory releases didn’t cost me that much once I sold off my UK sets. Have Princess Kaguya on the way as well!
Gotcha. 😇

Back