What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received from @Denny Fisher. Cheers Denny.

BxZdRjJl.jpg
No prob.

Finally got my copy of VA-11 HALL-A from Limited Run Games and... it arrived completely destroyed. I didn't opt for the optional shipping box because, 1: pretty overkill for a tiny lone Vita game, and 2: because I figured international shipments from them would at least have some protection. But nope, just the Vita case in a small, thin jiffy bag.

DkJTVN1.jpg

Finally got my copy of VA-11 HALL-A from Limited Run Games and... it arrived completely destroyed. I didn't opt for the optional shipping box because, 1: pretty overkill for a tiny lone Vita game, and 2: because I figured international shipments from them would at least have some protection. But nope, just the Vita case in a small, thin jiffy bag.

DkJTVN1.jpg
What kind of God of Destruction would call that a satisfactory delivery?

WoW. That's another reason for not to support them. It always makes me sigh when they are doing physical release because i'm not going to bother trying fight to get a copy. I wish they would brand themselves as "bit less limited .

WoW. That's another reason for not to support them. It always makes me sigh when they are doing physical release because i'm not going to bother trying fight to get a copy. I wish they would brand themselves as "bit less limited .

Their entire business model is praying on collector's desire for a limited item. It's how they can charge what they can, and sell people games that they wouldn't usually buy because they want to collect the entire lineup.

My condolences. I'm no fan of padded bags, but I would have expected that padded bags protect small Vita/3DS games (and wreck the flimsier Blu-ray cases). Never received a damaged Vita case in a padded bag from Amazon, VGP and the likes.

I also received VA-11 HALL-A this week, but in mint condition.

Speaking of poor packaging, not even figures are safe from Amazon's padded bag

20GfSsV.jpg

The figure did come with the Hasbro emballage...

jewbA1a.jpg

...But it wasn't enough to protect the box from damage.

CVufXcS.jpg

Back