What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

pWhWrYV.jpg

Received MHA S2 P1 yesterday from the jbhifi b2g1f deal, unfortunately this one got hit by customs (£14.71), quite glad it was just 1 of 3 that got as they sent them separately the fees would have been expensive for all of them to be hit.
IMG_20180722_053219.jpg

I mentioned this on discord & twitter last Friday and I forgot to mention it here so here we go.

Dij1sm2X0AAtSZ3.jpg

I finally picked up Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, the HD remaster of the classic PS2 game from Vanillaware. I've been after this game ever since it was first revealed and the reason I never got it until now was actually the price. It was never in a range that I wanted until I found it for £18 in GAME new (like-new more like due to the case). The game was on my priority list for what I wanted to get first for the PS4 collection due to how long its been released for and who the publisher is.

For those who don't know, Odin Sphere is an Atlus game and this was the last title to be released prior to SEGA & Deep Silver officially tackling the Atlus games. This meant that every single Atlus game released from various publishers (NIS America, Ghostlight etc.) will expire. This has already begun with a majority of the Nintendo backlog and some PlayStation games like Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Dragon's Crown.

Where's all the Gundam at?

Amazon did their usual jiffy bag trick and dented some of the corners slightly, but probably not enough to complain...

Yeah I had the same issue with my copy, though it was a little more beaten up (had to reform the sides of the slipcover). Again not enough damage to warrant getting a replacement.

I received a few items from the Rightstuf 31st sale today. 91 Days LE, Tsukigakirei, and RWBY Volume 5. I do not read manga, but I also picked up the Ancient Magus Bride Official Guide Book just for background information and reference for one of my favorite anime series.

91tsukirwby.jpg

Wait a sec, you don't like cringey comedy in anime, yet you watch RWBY, which even my my standards is unfunny and as generic as you can get? You are a confusing man!

Back