What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I thought f waiting 3 months for same discs so imported

Attachments

• 2E840CE4-F5C0-45C8-9322-B9CD1ED4AA68.jpeg
    2E840CE4-F5C0-45C8-9322-B9CD1ED4AA68.jpeg
    693.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 84C444E2-2CD1-44EF-9982-A498EF2CDB1E.jpeg
    84C444E2-2CD1-44EF-9982-A498EF2CDB1E.jpeg
    481.2 KB · Views: 7
YUiPUyOl.jpg

Because when you have a massive backlog of games and no time to play them, what you really need is another 2 games that are massive time sinks...

My copy of Anime Limited's collector's edition of Evangelion 1.11 made it safely past @~AyaMachi~'s ambush. 😉
I only ordered it at the weekend, so it's incredible it's here already. I think that's now the fourth item I've received from @MVM in a Coldseal package, and the contents have arrived in mint condition each time, so I think they're an excellent choice.

Here are a couple of pictures (with AL's version on the left, versus Manga's previous collector's edition release on the right for comparison purposes and retro kicks):
IMG_20180227_162512139.jpg
IMG_20180227_162238161.jpg
(Haven't unwrapped it yet, so the removable info sheet is still in place on the back.)

My copy of Anime Limited's collector's edition of Evangelion 1.11 made it safely past @~AyaMachi~'s ambush. 😉
I only ordered it at the weekend, so it's incredible it's here already. I think that's now the fourth item I've received from @MVM in a Coldseal package, and the contents have arrived in mint condition each time, so I think they're an excellent choice.

Here are a couple of pictures (with AL's version on the left, versus Manga's previous collector's edition release on the right for comparison purposes and retro kicks):
(Haven't unwrapped it yet, so the removable info sheet is still in place on the back.)

*Grabby hands + obligatory sad face* :(

Good choice, it's a great set. Hoping the other two films get licenced and released as well.

Good choice, it's a great set. Hoping the other two films get licenced and released as well.
Yeah, definitely. I already had Manga's (smaller) version of the booklet for the first film but not for the second one, so fingers crossed...

I wonder what AL would go with for artwork for 2.22. I'm thinking Asuka on the front and Mari on the back.

(Also, looking forward to seeing that NERV envelope of art cards when I open 1.11.)

Yeah, definitely. I already had Manga's (smaller) version of the booklet for the first film but not for the second one, so fingers crossed...

I wonder what AL would go with for artwork for 2.22. I'm thinking Asuka on the front and Mari on the back.

(Also, looking forward to seeing that NERV envelope of art cards when I open 1.11.)
The postcards were a nice bonus indeed.

My copy of Anime Limited's collector's edition of Evangelion 1.11 made it safely... I think that's now the fourth item I've received from @MVM in a Coldseal package, and the contents have arrived in mint condition each time, so I think they're an excellent choice.

Everything I've ever received from the UK over here in the US that shipped in a Coldseal pack arrived in perfect condition as well. The adhesive layer on the inside surface of the pack grips the item and prevents any movement whatsoever inside the package, so CE box corners don't get banged up. Internal movement is the biggest cause of shipping damage; the only things the Coldseal pack doesn't protect from so much is crushing or punctures.

Last edited:
IMG-0608.JPG
My latest arrival from Music Magpie, was expecting to just get the normal plastic case version so nice surprise when it turned up and was the artbox.

Back