What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Arrived from UP1.
oxWCpSV.jpg

pehKcKA.jpg

Got the two latest GKids Ghibli releases from Amazon US yesterday...

gkidprswa.jpg
Do you have the StudioCanal version of Arrietty? For some reason it seems to have been handled in a very different way to all the others in that there is a different voice cast over here. I've never heard of the US voice actors for Arrietty and Shô, where as the UK version has Oscar nominee Saoirse Ronan and future Spiderman Tom Holland!

DPVO4G2XkAAnJq6.jpg

I ordered some anime from Zavvi using the Unidays 10% off code, these two titles in particular were discounted to a reasonable point where I may as well grab them before it was too late. Blood Lad is one of Anime Limited's first titles they released and it's a nice box set despite the info/specs on the box, but £15.99 was a solid deal. And Psychic School Wars was back in stock on the site and was still £12.99 so why not.

This weeks mail.

pIwcWeK6y1n9o6-A4Eh9sdrCXyUXy12l8bxu0M1so2P0yI_zueCmjVn9FqFhpzP2T-hlWMygO9Y7A3LBP_A-jXlhwbDqdIl57YaEgQaa0eQhkgXm1jjQbKZG5hb5UMlBB_tU0-NSXBaMmKF22ZZqddtNibQA4MX5S1sMElc6CTBRiIG74tTbR2tJuGGxiQYYqeZiHqjqWqfDlWteJZFpr5supO-ML-0cHmjewp1MS6VwPuAn_D7cqVCHCi3hbj54CsHwMptwCBsqkpKQ1UinfisgzlqGZQyWgW3ktCCbW2FHZ5gYOIXybgQs-Kj_m9qWYhIt-Ry3J0-nh9rxFBZuHecu6X6RUUPF251bcQicVZnXIZbeYADgmqqamPt3TK-if1jjH5G96H5Vhw16ZM01Sn_pSQR2fUM2GQi_wVNfAz9OGP0aOUqnoVUIXVb1jkenMZZ7yyQkVuYLgCTjlmSa2wz-uaWu_h2FYeR3i6LDycWGGuX1giPtZOWpQw1KJ_ydymsoFZn2F408i8KxINmt2-XLS6s5e20x5ce_L96WhmlgfZuNLyt48AqER3ZbllOiTniQB3OEmAgm1-q0UlXCIHWe0JWKEmweIMSxxiOKeQ=w1216-h912-no

I doubt that i will anytime soon check out Samurai Trilogy and Life Of Oharu because i'm still diggesting the Lone Wolf And Cub series that i watched through last weekend but these are good to have when my appetite comes back.

I still haven't gotten around playing the first Utawarerumono game but the sequel was down to 25 euros so i went for it. I was planning to start the first game soon but because i got good deals on couple of games that i really want to play today i'm postponning playing it.

I guess i could finnish it before i get them but i haven't really watch much anime during the past two months and i think i have to finish couple of shows this weekend instead.

P6ixIcs.jpg

Not really sure if it's meant to be reversible but flipped the sleeve on Triage X anyway because why not? It's in the slipcase anyway. Found Rum Diary in Poundland, no idea if it's any good but I enjoy the works of HST and I can't really complain at that price. Tempted to go back and buy all the copies of The Devil's Double they had just for the black BD cases.

Back