What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

It's gonna be a while before I watch it but I'm intrigued to see what's in store for me when I do

I liked Blassreiter quite abit, it's a strange beast for sure but it's pretty cool. A Solid 7/10.

I marathoned Now and Then, Here and There in one sitting years ago, good times.

I watched it earlier this year over two days myself and it's a great series. Certainly worthy of called a classic as it is often claimed to be by many. I think I gave it a 9/10

I watched it earlier this year over two days myself and it's a great series. Certainly worthy of called a classic as it is often claimed to be by many. I think I gave it a 9/10
Yeah a lot of those types of shows can be considered manipulative and try hard when it comes to shock value but Now and Then is legit good, its been years mind you but it's one of those intimate shows that you watch and become completely immersed in, certainly an experience that leaves in impression. "Itsumo...itsumo."

image.jpg
Your Name.
Set came with a small dent to the box that isn't noticeable but I think they needed some more protection in the box.
image.jpg

Arrived over the last few days. Senran Kagura NewWave G Burst Official Visual Collection Vol.1 and 2.

Each book is 416 pages of pretty much pure art work. Odd bit of text under the image and on the charater bio's. Although this has all the New Wave G characters and schools, I have only taken images of the characters from the main games.

Spoiler tag used as some are probably NSFW.

001a.jpg
002a.jpg

Vol.1
01a.jpg
02a.jpg
03a.jpg
04a.jpg
05a.jpg
06a.jpg
07a.jpg

Vol.2 images, second post down from this.

Last edited:
That's rough, can see why you're sending it back. I messaged them just to give feedback on the packaging and to state that mine was slightly damaged.
Yeah, it's the fact that it probably damaged the book inside as well that was the dealbreaker for me. Plus the damage to the info sheet.

How was yours padded?

Yeah, it's the fact that it probably damaged the book inside as well that was the dealbreaker for me. Plus the damage to the info sheet.

How was yours padded?
Some paper and bubble wrap. Outer Box had a bit of a groove on it from handling. Think they needed to put the Your Name set in a Jiffy bag and then put several layers around that, like they did with my MSG film trilogy.

I rarely receive damaged items from AL and when I do they're always helpful with returns, it's just a shame when such lovely sets arrive dented and crushed, brings a tear to your eye...

Think they needed to put the Your Name set in a Jiffy bag and then put several layers around that, like they did with my MSG film trilogy.
Yeah, I remember reading that post of yours a little while back and thought that sounded like really amazing packaging. I think a big part of the problem with YN is the choice of cardboard box: its 'footprint' isn't much bigger than the CE artbox itself.

it's just a shame when such lovely sets arrive dented and crushed, brings a tear to your eye...
I could not agree more, dude! It's just... such an awful waste. I feel really sorry that you got caught up in it, too. :(

Yeah, I remember reading that post of yours a little while back and thought that sounded like really amazing packaging. I think a big part of the problem with YN is the choice of cardboard box: its 'footprint' isn't much bigger than the CE artbox itself.

I could not agree more, dude! It's just... such an awful waste. I feel really sorry that you got caught up in it, too. :(
Thanks, these things happen, and the box for the Your Name set definitely wasn't sufficient. Needed to be bigger or better padded at least. Hopefully your replacement arrives unscathed!

Thanks, these things happen, and the box for the Your Name set definitely wasn't sufficient. Needed to be bigger or better padded at least. Hopefully your replacement arrives unscathed
Thanks, man. I hope so, too!

Yeah, come to think of it, mine had airbags and bubble wrap but no paper. I wonder if it was one or the other...?

My Your Name set arrived without a shipping notification and is still listed as unfulfilled. Strange
Funnily enough, I got no dispatch email either. (Same happened with Lucky Star CE iirc.) Your Name is showing on my AL account as 'paid and fulfilled', though.

Thanks, man. I hope so, too!

Yeah, come to think of it, mine had airbags and bubble wrap but no paper. I wonder if it was one or the other...?

Funnily enough, I got no dispatch email either. (Same happened with Lucky Star CE iirc.) Your Name is showing on my AL account as 'paid and fulfilled', though.
Hmm maybe there's just a delay in the software the site uses, I imagine the massive influx of orders for Your Name might have caused delays? It can take time for it all to process. My Ajin set is still in the authorised stage.

As for the packaging who knows? If I was in charge then receiving these sets would be like a lonely game of pass the parcel with an unhealthy amount of protective layers ;)

Back